Injuries

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

lmduck
Four Star Recruit

Injuries

Post by lmduck »

Anyone hear anything about Florence? Looked like he hurt his hand.

Someone said Jackson came back in the game and I think JPJ did after a couple of plays also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bigwaved
Four Star Recruit

Injuries

Post by Bigwaved »

He was holding his arm tight to his body like it was his shoulder when he left the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Re: Injuries

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Jackson did come back I saw him playing again which is a great sign and Powers-Jackson came back too. No word on Florence yet which is kind of concerning for sure, hope he comes back soon cause that would be a major loss. Luckily for our secondary we won’t see a passing attack anywhere close to that good except maybe USC.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

From Lanning's press conference, it sounds like Florence practiced and should be ready to go. Something new though is Bryan Addison is away from the team due to personal reasons.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

Did Addison not play vs UW?
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

buckmarkduck wrote:Did Addison not play vs UW?
Apparently he’s been away the team for “personal reasons”.
DmoneyDuck
Freshman

Post by DmoneyDuck »

Is Ferguson all right? I never want to claim a player faked an injury but it sure looked that way, even Herby alluded to him grabbing one leg, then the other. We used to clown Cal for pulling that bush league stuff back in the early 2010's so I really hope we didn't stoop to that level on Saturday.
lmduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by lmduck »

DmoneyDuck wrote:Is Ferguson all right? I never want to claim a player faked an injury but it sure looked that way, even Herby alluded to him grabbing one leg, then the other. We used to clown Cal for pulling that bush league stuff back in the early 2010's so I really hope we didn't stoop to that level on Saturday.
Spoke to someone who was there and he said from his viewpoint it did look like he landed a bit awkwardly. He said he did not think he was faking it.

My contact also said TF had a first down so the clock stopped anyway so there was no need to fake an injury. Would certainly have given the UW defense time to catch their breath so he did not in anyway think it was fake.