UW-ASU

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

webfoots2001
Two Star Recruit

Re: UW-ASU

Post by webfoots2001 »

squintsdd wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:ASU defense must be showing the blueprint, but their offense keeps missing out on big opportunities. I’m sure Huskies will find a way to win.
I think Oregon showed the blueprint. Penix really struggled under pressure. I don't know why Oregon didn't pressure more
Seems like the AZ schools did the opposite by playing man with extra DBs and safety help while getting enough rush with only 3 just enough to make Penix move in the pocket.

Per Hythloday, when Oregon blitzed uw completed at a 60% rate with each resulting in a TD or first down.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

webfoots2001 wrote:
squintsdd wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:ASU defense must be showing the blueprint, but their offense keeps missing out on big opportunities. I’m sure Huskies will find a way to win.
I think Oregon showed the blueprint. Penix really struggled under pressure. I don't know why Oregon didn't pressure more
Seems like the AZ schools did the opposite by playing man with extra DBs and safety help while getting enough rush with only 3 just enough to make Penix move in the pocket.

Per Hythloday, when Oregon blitzed uw completed at a 60% rate with each resulting in a TD or first down.
I was gonna bring up Hythloday too, when Oregon basically ran what he said to do in the second half after Jackson and a Florence went out the defense was far more successful.
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

I was actually shocked by how bad Penix was under pressure when we played the Huskies and he wasn't much better last night. I really hope we get that rematch.
Willie Taggart is a dick.
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

Seeing how they have USC, Utah, Oregon State, and Wazzu in consecutive order, I just don't see them going undefeated in that stretch.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

StevensTechU wrote:Seeing how they have USC, Utah, Oregon State, and Wazzu in consecutive order, I just don't see them going undefeated in that stretch.
I definitely won’t be surprised to see them lose to the Beavs in Reser. I think we’ll end up with a Civil War for a trip to Vegas to have a rematch against the Huskies.