Heisman Race

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Re: Heisman Race

Post by StevensTechU »

Duck07 wrote:uw fans saying its his ribs, which sure wouldn't bode well for getting hit next week.
Hope so!
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

StevensTechU wrote:
Duck07 wrote:uw fans saying its his ribs, which sure wouldn't bode well for getting hit next week.
Hope so!
Also would explain some of the open misses he had as well in this game. Westover had 2 diving catches while wide open that helped them get the W.
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

Duck07 wrote:
StevensTechU wrote:
Hope so!
Also would explain some of the open misses he had as well in this game. Westover had 2 diving catches while wide open that helped them get the W.
I’m pretty sure it happened in the Oregon game and why he has struggled so much since.
QuackininBama
All Pac-12

Post by QuackininBama »

GDuck wrote:
buckmarkduck wrote:
dd10snoop28 wrote:If we beat UW, Bo wins.

If we lose, then I bet that Daniels will inch out Penix.

Penix looks terrible the last month. He doesn’t deserve to even be there.
Penix was acting a bit weird at end of Apple Cup. He had his head in some sort of portable contraption and then walked off with a large dark coat over his head. He did get sacked just previously so wondering if he’s okay. Maybe he was just full of emotion and wanted to hide it? Was weird.
When exactly was that? Did they have the game wrapped up at that point? Lets not discount Washington trying to win an academy award for acting trying to set up Oregon to believe he was hurt to change Oregon's game plan for next week. All is fair in love and war.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

Duck07 wrote:
StevensTechU wrote:
Hope so!

All I’m seeing is more bs excuses for why he instead as good as they think. It was ribs after UO, then flu, now ribs again. Make up your minds doogs.
lmduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by lmduck »

QuackininBama wrote:
GDuck wrote:
buckmarkduck wrote:
dd10snoop28 wrote:If we beat UW, Bo wins.

If we lose, then I bet that Daniels will inch out Penix.

Penix looks terrible the last month. He doesn’t deserve to even be there.
Penix was acting a bit weird at end of Apple Cup. He had his head in some sort of portable contraption and then walked off with a large dark coat over his head. He did get sacked just previously so wondering if he’s okay. Maybe he was just full of emotion and wanted to hide it? Was weird.
When exactly was that? Did they have the game wrapped up at that point? Lets not discount Washington trying to win an academy award for acting trying to set up Oregon to believe he was hurt to change Oregon's game plan for next week. All is fair in love and war.
i’m pretty sure Dan and Co are smarter than that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk