Uniforms for Civil War

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Re: Uniforms for Civil War

Post by gofightingducks »

Destroyer77 wrote:The uniforms looked worse than I imagined them. I sincerely wish we would have shown a better, more innovative contemporary look to the nation on Thursday night. Throwbacks are fine once per year. The white pants absolutely did not go with the helmet jersey combo worn.

Oh well I bet they go with the carbon fiber helmets and steel pants for the Rose Bowl with the biggest audience watching and with all but 3 of the Ducks game televised on ESPN/ABC this season and all but one all together being nationally televised people have had an opportunity to see the multiple uni combo's (some good, some bad). I am sure the Ducks will get a lot of air time next season as well. ESPN loves the Ducks!
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Post by gofightingducks »

Biggus Duckus wrote:
gofightingducks wrote:
Destroyer77 wrote:The uniforms looked worse than I imagined them. I sincerely wish we would have shown a better, more innovative contemporary look to the nation on Thursday night. Throwbacks are fine once per year. The white pants absolutely did not go with the helmet jersey combo worn.

Oh well I bet they go with the carbon fiber helmets and steel pants for the Rose Bowl with the biggest audience watching and with all but 3 of the Ducks game televised on ESPN/ABC this season and all but one all together being nationally televised people have had an opportunity to see the multiple uni combo's (some good, some bad). I am sure the Ducks will get a lot of air time next season as well. ESPN loves the Ducks!
So we can look like Ohio St. when we play Ohio St.?
OSU will be the home team so they will be in red, but we could mix it up by going with white throwbacks or going with the carbon helmet with black pants.
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Maybe have the D wear the carbon helmets, to force Pryor to look at the jersey before he throws, and have the O in a more contrasting color, to give Masoli an advantage...
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

wheaton4prez
Senior

Post by wheaton4prez »

Biggus Duckus wrote:Kill yourselves, yellow helmet with green "O" is awesome!
Those helmets by themselves, yes. With a jersey that has a completely clashing font? No.
wheaton4prez
Senior

Post by wheaton4prez »

Style A:

Style B:

The two should not be mixed. It breaks basic design principle and made the uniform look hodgepodge.