Gabriel to UO!!!

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

alxtw
Five Star Recruit

Re: Gabriel to UO!!!

Post by alxtw »

Saw an in game clip of Gabriel take one step and throw a 60 yard pass to the 1 yard line for a TD catch. It looked like his maximum range. The velocity on his passes in the short and mid-range are no where near that of Herbert's though.
Greenblood
Senior

Post by Greenblood »

UOducksTK1 wrote:By that same logic, wouldn't it be also harder on most defenders to intercept him?
Hey, you got something there :lol: !

And I suppose it must be said that Penix has done rather well.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

alxtw wrote:Saw an in game clip of Gabriel take one step and throw a 60 yard pass to the 1 yard line for a TD catch. It looked like his maximum range. The velocity on his passes in the short and mid-range are no where near that of Herbert's though.
Few people have that velocity.
OreDucks01284
Senior

Re: Gabriel to UO!!! /Portal commits thread

Post by OreDucks01284 »

buckmarkduck wrote:
Duck07 wrote:
thomas time wrote:just saw on twitter, what are the chances of Dante still to come and sit for one year then play in 2025?
It "could" happen but I still question that report that said Moore was okay if he has to sit for a year.

My understanding is he was more disappointed in the development he got at UCLA. His reason for transferring is to get coached up, and he’s ok not starting right away.

That is great, you rarely see QB transfer out wanting to develop and not looking for immediate playing time.
nogerO
Senior

Re: Gabriel to UO!!! /Portal commits thread

Post by nogerO »

OreDucks01284 wrote:
buckmarkduck wrote:
Duck07 wrote:
thomas time wrote:just saw on twitter, what are the chances of Dante still to come and sit for one year then play in 2025?
It "could" happen but I still question that report that said Moore was okay if he has to sit for a year.

My understanding is he was more disappointed in the development he got at UCLA. His reason for transferring is to get coached up, and he’s ok not starting right away.

That is great, you rarely see QB transfer out wanting to develop and not looking for immediate playing time.
He’lll be handdd the keys to a well oiled Ferrari in Danimals’ 4th year. Hell he might get a shot next year depending…
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine