Darron Thomas
No votes

Total votes: 45
buckmarkduck
All-American

Re: Who is the Ducks QB Goat?

Post by buckmarkduck »

whosyourwally wrote:
buckmarkduck wrote:Thomas and Harrington aren’t winning the pac or a rose bowl with Herbert’s teams. They would go 7-8 wins with his skill guys.
I don’t have the energy to do it myself, but I’d love to see, between Harrington, Thomas, and Herbert, whose supporting cast had the most NFL talent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joey had Howry(2 years NFL) Parker (2nd round pick of Chiefs), Peele( 11 years NFL), Wrighster (9 years NFL), Mo Morris long nfl career, O Smith would have been a great NFL back but couldn’t stop smoking weed,

DT had LMJ, Barner, Lyerla, DAT, Huff, DJ Davis who surprisingly lasted in the nfl longer than I thought he would. Maehl, Paulson

Herbert. JJ a few years as special teams for Texans. Johnson was hurt most of the year, but has been a solid TE after making the move to te.
rockthief
Senior

Post by rockthief »

Herbert was misused by M.C. What a waste.
Everythingsducky
Senior

Post by Everythingsducky »

buckmarkduck wrote:
whosyourwally wrote:
buckmarkduck wrote:Thomas and Harrington aren’t winning the pac or a rose bowl with Herbert’s teams. They would go 7-8 wins with his skill guys.
I don’t have the energy to do it myself, but I’d love to see, between Harrington, Thomas, and Herbert, whose supporting cast had the most NFL talent.

Joey had Howry(2 years NFL) Parker (2nd round pick of Chiefs), Peele( 11 years NFL), Wrighster (9 years NFL), Mo Morris long nfl career, O Smith would have been a great NFL back but couldn’t stop smoking weed,

DT had LMJ, Barner, Lyerla, DAT, Huff, DJ Davis who surprisingly lasted in the nfl longer than I thought he would. Maehl, Paulson

Herbert. JJ a few years as special teams for Texans. Johnson was hurt most of the year, but has been a solid TE after making the move to te.
Herbert did have Dillon Mitchell, a 1000yd receiver in 2018, other than that, Jalen Redd and Jake Breeland weren’t bad.
alxtw
Five Star Recruit

Post by alxtw »

Boom wrote:
whosyourwally wrote:

Herbert's is by far the worst. I don't think he had a single NFL caliber WR during his tenure. I'd probably rank Harrington's 2001 team as the best group. Followed by 2011/2012 teams.
Herbert's receiving corp probably holds the NCAA record for most drops when pass hits a receiver square between the jersey numbers. If Herbert had first round receivers like UW has this year, even with the poor Cristobal coaching staff, Herbert would have at least led us to the Playoffs.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

Everythingsducky wrote:
buckmarkduck wrote:
whosyourwally wrote:

Herbert did have Dillon Mitchell, a 1000yd receiver in 2018, other than that, Jalen Redd and Jake Breeland weren’t bad.

Dillion wasn’t in the rose bowl team. And he never did anything in the nfl. He plays in Canada now