hmmm, I do not see it anywhere
greenyellow

Re: Ward to Miami

Post by greenyellow »

whosyourwally
Five Star Recruit

Post by whosyourwally »

Sad to see this. A reminder that these kids often aren’t surrounded by people with their best interests in mind. Had he navigated this differently, he’d likely be starting in a high profile offense next year (tOSU, Oregon, USC, etc.).
Fun player to watch, so I hope it works out for him - yet Miami still somehow manages to lose every game:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

whosyourwally wrote:Sad to see this. A reminder that these kids often aren’t surrounded by people with their best interests in mind. Had he navigated this differently, he’d likely be starting in a high profile offense next year (tOSU, Oregon, USC, etc.).
Fun player to watch, so I hope it works out for him - yet Miami still somehow manages to lose every game:)
Hard to say what his "best interests" are unless you know the guy. I never thought he was a real option for us and I think there are others who feel the same. From the outside his best options were to take the best NIL deal or to go to the best pro-style OC/QB coach combo that would take him.
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

As far as his best interests, as long as those Miami NIL checks cash, he's gonna be doing fine. Will they cash? Not a given.
DuckMastaFunk
Five Star Recruit

Post by DuckMastaFunk »

This might be smart for him. Maybe his NFL evaluation said he needs to work on his checkdown throws.