Rose Bowl Thread (UO vs tOSU)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

MFRDuckFan
Senior

Re: Rose Bowl Thread (UO vs tOSU)

Post by MFRDuckFan »

We have to remember that if anybody knows any specifics of who does what, NOT to post it or share it with anybody. Adam Jude made a little boo boo this year and it didn't go well. I think broad references are great, but nothing specific to give to the other side.
MerDuck
Four Star Recruit

Post by MerDuck »

Fairly intelligent discussion on one of the Buckeye Blogs going on....feel free to Join...

http://www.thebuckeyeblog.com/oregon-oh ... ment-72597
Silver Bullets
High School Drop Out

Post by Silver Bullets »

gofightingducks wrote:I think it is pretty close the first half but like a lot of games this season the Ducks conditioning allows Oregon to pull away in the 2nd half.

GO DUCKS!

We actually condition too. :D

GO BUCKS!!
monster
Four Star Recruit

Post by monster »

Silver Bullets wrote:
gofightingducks wrote:I think it is pretty close the first half but like a lot of games this season the Ducks conditioning allows Oregon to pull away in the 2nd half.

GO DUCKS!

GO BUCKS!!
Welcome, Silver Bullets

Good to see some Buckeyes over here. Hope you enjoy the board!
OreDucks01284
Senior

Post by OreDucks01284 »

Silver Bullets wrote:

GO DUCKS!

GO BUCKS!!

Welcome to the board, trash talk is welcome as long as its not bad. Enjoy your stay here :twisted:
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Post by gofightingducks »

Silver Bullets wrote:

GO DUCKS!

GO BUCKS!!

Welcome to the board! I haven't watched too many Ohio State games so I don't know how the they look late in games I just know the Ducks have looked really good late in games to either pull away (USC) or comeback (Arizona, OSU) or almost comeback (Stanford) :cry: because the other team is worn out. It should be a fun one though!
Silver Bullets
High School Drop Out

Post by Silver Bullets »

chump01284 wrote:
Welcome to the board, trash talk is welcome as long as its not bad. Enjoy your stay here :twisted:
Not really looking to trash talk really. Just looking to get some good information to feed to coach.
OreDucks01284
Senior

Post by OreDucks01284 »

Silver Bullets wrote:
chump01284 wrote:
Not really looking to trash talk really. Just looking to get some good information to feed to coach.
ah, no problem. Im not into trash talk either. Im really exciting to see Oregon VS Ohio state, IMO its one of better match up in BCS bowl game.
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

Silver Bullets wrote:

GO DUCKS!

GO BUCKS!!
Welcome SB! I had to read your post twice because B & D can get quickly glossed over without sinking in. I'll be keepin' my eyes on you.................... :shock: GO DUCKS!!!
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Welcome aboard... Reasonable discussion is always enjoyed!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

The more I think about it, the more amazing I think this experience will be. Probably like 40,000 duck fans at a neutral site. Will TK, Mops, Jjop, nateduck, Aj, etc be attending the game? I wonder how many previous Oregon athletes will be there? I bet Joey shows up!
echo31
Five Star Recruit

Post by echo31 »

Silver Bullets wrote:

GO DUCKS!

GO BUCKS!!
Of course, every team does. But the Ducks practice harder and faster than any team and run more plays in practice than any other team.

Oh ... and welcome to the board :)
Silver Bullets
High School Drop Out

Post by Silver Bullets »

duckgrad99 wrote:The more I think about it, the more amazing I think this experience will be. Probably like 40,000 duck fans at a neutral site. Will TK, Mops, Jjop, nateduck, Aj, etc be attending the game? I wonder how many previous Oregon athletes will be there? I bet Joey shows up!

One half green, and the other half scarlet. We are going to see a lot of great players from both sides, present and past. Three weeks is too long....
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Post by gofightingducks »

I am excited for this match-up. It is an opportunity for the Ducks to go up against one of the big boys and show what they can do. Maybe after this game the two schools can get a home and home set up for the future!
DarronThomas5
Four Star Recruit

Post by DarronThomas5 »

gofightingducks wrote:I am excited for this match-up. It is an opportunity for the Ducks to go up against one of the big boys and show what they can do. Maybe after this game the two schools can get a home and home set up for the future!
yeah in like 2020, we set up a home and home this year with Texas A&M but those game won't take place until 2017 and 2018. If any business relationship is gonna be made by these 2 schools it won't be seen on the field for at least 8 years barring another Rose Bowl.