Re: LAMICHAEL JAMES T-SHIRTS!

Post by gosterman01 »

16 bucks for that. Think I'll pass
ducksrock
Senior

Post by ducksrock »

gosterman01 wrote:16 bucks for that. Think I'll pass
Actually, almost $21.00, including shipping...

That's the equivalent of a plate full of food and a pitcher of margaritas, at La Pinata.....
I am goin for the food and pitcher....followed by another pitcher...and another pitcher..ah well, u get the idea...
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

It looks like all they did is copy a LeBron shirt. Sorry but LaMike doesn't need a crown, he's not a pre-Madonna like LBJ.
chapelhillduck
Senior

Post by chapelhillduck »

mart2881
High School Drop Out

Post by mart2881 »

Awesome T-shirts! It's about time someone did something cool for one of our players considering he just broke the pac-10 freshman single season rushing record and still has one more game. My family just bought six and wearing them to the game. Can't wait to see all the fans wearing these shirts down in Pasadena. Pondering why everyone is talking smack, if you're not a duck fan I can understand. Go ducks!!
duckedup555
High School Drop Out

Post by duckedup555 »

What are you all talking about!!!??? Those shirts are tight! Ya, it looks like the LEbron shirt but LaMike is the real King James! I would like someone to show me a better Lamichael james shirt that is available... I am ordering one right now and gonna rock it for the next 3 years!
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

Sounds like a few people who made their first posts on this thread must make the shirts and are trying to get publicity for them.
ducksrock
Senior

Post by ducksrock »

duckgrad99 wrote:Sounds like a few people who made their first posts on this thread must make the shirts and are trying to get publicity for them.
Hey, it's OK to like em....It's also OK to dislike em...And it's OK to not care one way or the other about em....
They arent my cup of tea, but if it floats the boat of another, knock yourselves out.....lol
gosterman01
Three Star Recruit

Post by gosterman01 »

I was thinking the same thing Duckgrad, that's pretty funny! Nice try guys Go Ducks though
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

mart2881 wrote:Awesome T-shirts! It's about time someone did something cool for one of our players considering he just broke the pac-10 freshman single season rushing record and still has one more game. My family just bought six and wearing them to the game. Can't wait to see all the fans wearing these shirts down in Pasadena. Pondering why everyone is talking smack, if you're not a duck fan I can understand. Go ducks!!
duckedup555 wrote:What are you all talking about!!!??? Those shirts are tight! Ya, it looks like the LEbron shirt but LaMike is the real King James! I would like someone to show me a better Lamichael james shirt that is available... I am ordering one right now and gonna rock it for the next 3 years!
So is mart the guy to the left, or would that be duckedup?

Anyway, I think the shirts are pretty cool.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

Hey, whatever floats your boat. I would certainly hope though that the people who made their first posts in this thread didn't just join this site to sell their stuff. I mean this isn't ebay or craigslist. :lol:
sickaduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by sickaduck »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
mart2881 wrote:Awesome T-shirts! It's about time someone did something cool for one of our players considering he just broke the pac-10 freshman single season rushing record and still has one more game. My family just bought six and wearing them to the game. Can't wait to see all the fans wearing these shirts down in Pasadena. Pondering why everyone is talking smack, if you're not a duck fan I can understand. Go ducks!!
duckedup555 wrote:What are you all talking about!!!??? Those shirts are tight! Ya, it looks like the LEbron shirt but LaMike is the real King James! I would like someone to show me a better Lamichael james shirt that is available... I am ordering one right now and gonna rock it for the next 3 years!
So is mart the guy to the left, or would that be duckedup?

Anyway, I think the shirts are pretty cool.
BUSTED! :lol: Very nice, Tk
justducky0
Senior

Post by justducky0 »

LaMichael james is changing his number after this year....He will be number 6 next season