Is there any way?

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Destroyer77
Five Star Recruit

Re: Is there any way?

Post by Destroyer77 »

haha, did you really refer to him as "crapzano" to CK? hahaha classic!
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Destroyer77 wrote:haha, did you really refer to him as "crapzano" to CK? hahaha classic!
Hey CK knows crap when he sees it, so why not call it like it is? :lol:

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Betcha CK doesn't have to clean his shoes as often as CrapGuano... Except for the toe of the one he kicked JC's A$$ with!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

brich75
Senior

Post by brich75 »

Destroyer77 wrote:haha, did you really refer to him as "crapzano" to CK? hahaha classic!
As creative as Chip is, I bet he has a better name than crazano. Not that I don't think crapzano is good. It fits him to the "c" but I like to think Chip has a great one!
ducklovinlady
Three Star Recruit

Post by ducklovinlady »

I seriously thought about sending Chip a thank you card in the mail. I felt like an idiot, but now that I see so many of you have "mancrushes," Chip might like to hear from the ladies. ;)

Personally, I love Chip. I love how he handles the media. I could do without the "day to day" stuff but I actually don't mind sometimes cause I know it doesn't feed the media frenzy. Plus it helps Crapzano look even more stupid when he has the need to fill in the blanks with ficitional sources- ie Masoli's ACL is blown and out for season.
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

If I were Chip, I would be thinking that future years will probably not be as difficult as this one. What a first year for a head coach! A coaches job never ends, but I hope the guy can take a vacation somewhere to relax for awhile.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

I personally love his day-to-day lines since it really gets to the media. I especially loved it when asking about Masoli's knee, a journalist asked if Masoli was "dayer-to-dayer" and Chip responded with the journalist's new phrase.
brich75
Senior

Post by brich75 »

I love the "Win The Day" slogan. and how he used it in the interview. Said win the day doesn't just refer to football they teach it as a way of life and all of the player's know "Win The Day" is on and off the field!
uodux1212
Senior

Post by uodux1212 »

duckgrad99 wrote:If I were Chip, I would be thinking that future years will probably not be as difficult as this one. What a first year for a head coach! A coaches job never ends, but I hope the guy can take a vacation somewhere to relax for awhile.
I heard him say in an interview on 1080 that he was going to take a little time off in June and get married...

"How do we go from nine to one?" - Chip Kelly

“Our expectations are to win every game we play." - CK
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

uodux1212 wrote:
duckgrad99 wrote:If I were Chip, I would be thinking that future years will probably not be as difficult as this one. What a first year for a head coach! A coaches job never ends, but I hope the guy can take a vacation somewhere to relax for awhile.
I heard him say in an interview on 1080 that he was going to take a little time off in June and get married...
Finally!!! His fiancee has been so patient. She's waited a long time to finally tie the knot.
uodux1212
Senior

Post by uodux1212 »

MFRDuckFan wrote:
uodux1212 wrote:
Finally!!! His fiancee has been so patient. She's waited a long time to finally tie the knot.
Not that I dont think CK can't pull chicks ( :lol: ), but its funny/weird to me to imagine him with a wife.... She must have the patience of a saint...

"How do we go from nine to one?" - Chip Kelly

“Our expectations are to win every game we play." - CK
goyellowgreen
Two Star Recruit

Post by goyellowgreen »

i just sent CK an "atta boy"....some well deserved praise!! :)
monster
Four Star Recruit

Post by monster »

link him to the board / get him to post
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

monster wrote:link him to the board / get him to post
Someone do it. He probably would post here at least once to say hi and thanks us for the support.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13