LMJ..evidence...

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

stewbertwilloughby
Five Star Recruit

Re: LMJ..evidence...

Post by stewbertwilloughby »

Can somebody post a link to Mops' twitter account, please? The "find people" thing on Twitter is down.
GO DUCKS!
echo31
Five Star Recruit

Post by echo31 »

duckgrad99 wrote:If it's good news on LMJ, a lot of people owe him and Kelly an apology.
That's the unfortunate thing about situations like this. When the accusation is made, the media is all over it, but if the accused is cleared, it is back page news.
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

stewbertwilloughby
Five Star Recruit

Post by stewbertwilloughby »

Thanks!
GO DUCKS!
ljginger
Three Star Recruit

Post by ljginger »

I feel pretty confident that LaMichael is innocent and have for quite some time...That being said, I hope he's eligible for the fall!
goyellowgreen
Two Star Recruit

Post by goyellowgreen »

i've never doubted his innocence since the morning i walked into the living room and saw his mug shot on tv. i only hope that the way he's being treated by ppl (students, eugenians, media, etc.) doesn't cause him to want to leave Oregon.
duckfan96
Senior

Post by duckfan96 »

This guy here in TN said he saw on espn that James had been cleared of all charges. I havent seen anything on that so I think he may be smokin somethin. I think that James will be cleared tho. JMO
Penky26
Four Star Recruit

Post by Penky26 »

ive had espn on all morning and nothing has been said
mijaha
Two Star Recruit

Post by mijaha »

goyellowgreen wrote:i've never doubted his innocence since the morning i walked into the living room and saw his mug shot on tv. i only hope that the way he's being treated by ppl (students, eugenians, media, etc.) doesn't cause him to want to leave Oregon.
I'm fairly certain LMJ won't transfer out, but your comment is well noted. The character assassination thats gone on here and other blogs has to be demorilizing to the players and coaches. It's a free country and we all have the right to say and write whatever we want. But do we have to tar and feather these young men and women just to see our comments up on these boards. I've purposely stayed away from the blame game. This has got to be the most difficult of times for these individuals, and I'd hate to have them read some of the vile comments posted here. Beaver fans, I'll never use someones misfortune to paint your whole team with a broad brush. Let's not confuse good clean competition and team spirit, with personal attacks, against someone who may end up being innocent of all charges. Even if found guilty, a whole team isn't guilty through association. Unlike the University of Miami that had built a reputation of thuggery, neither OSU or Oregon have that reputation. Let's keep it that way. Focus our dislike on the Crapzano's of the world and leave the message boards for good clean team spirit
UofDuck
Senior

Post by UofDuck »

^^ That could be true, but in some circumstances, it works towards motivation to bring some heavy wood to the party. I hope LaMike comes out swinging next year. I kind of think he might be that kind too. He was a little miffed with Lache talked about his own speed. LaMike seems like he has a little chip on his shoulder and I hope this last episode makes it feel like a tree and he unleashes next year.
goyellowgreen
Two Star Recruit

Post by goyellowgreen »

Mijaha....totally agree with you, and i hope you are right!! :)

UofDuck....from your lips (keyboard!) to God's ears!!! He does love to take on a challenge and took great pleasure in proving people wrong (regarding his small size) all last season!!!
i'm hoping he has the determination to do it again!!
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

UofDuck wrote:^^ That could be true, but in some circumstances, it works towards motivation to bring some heavy wood to the party. I hope LaMike comes out swinging next year. I kind of think he might be that kind too. He was a little miffed with Lache talked about his own speed. LaMike seems like he has a little chip on his shoulder and I hope this last episode makes it feel like a tree and he unleashes next year.
I don't think there's any bad feelings between LMJ and Lache. LMJ helped get Lache here. There's a friendly competition between them about their speed.
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

I can hear it now... "LaMike, Lache? Go wide, and for God's Sake, one of you catch the ball!"

This does have the potential to become what future opponents dub, the Screen Play From Hell.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

UofDuck
Senior

Post by UofDuck »

greenyellow wrote:
UofDuck wrote:^^ That could be true, but in some circumstances, it works towards motivation to bring some heavy wood to the party. I hope LaMike comes out swinging next year. I kind of think he might be that kind too. He was a little miffed with Lache talked about his own speed. LaMike seems like he has a little chip on his shoulder and I hope this last episode makes it feel like a tree and he unleashes next year.
I don't think there's any bad feelings between LMJ and Lache. LMJ helped get Lache here. There's a friendly competition between them about their speed.
Agreed, but I like that L-Mike didn't let L-Ache get the last word in, and that is why I think he is a little badger. No backing down.
uodux1212
Senior

Post by uodux1212 »

Lache said during his interview on 95.5 that LMJ said he was glad he was here because he "needs help, I cant do it on my own"...

"How do we go from nine to one?" - Chip Kelly

“Our expectations are to win every game we play." - CK