LaMichael James Stats

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

duckfan2121
Two Star Recruit

LaMichael James Stats

Post by duckfan2121 »

I was looking through LMJ's stats on ESPN, and in each game since the Boise State Fiasco, where he only had 2 carries, he had a run in each game that was 22 yards or longer. That is unreal. Even in the BSU game, he had a run of 17 yards :shock: . He is a true talent and we need him to be able to come back to this team.

I have compared him to Barry Sanders, and believe me, he looks like him when he runs that ball. Whoever says that we would be able to replace his type of talent if he were to leave are fools.
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Re: LaMichael James Stats

Post by pezsez1 »

I'll be shocked if he's found guilty on any of these charges... I'm more worried about him finding a place to stay in Eugene for the next month or two, as well as working out a way with his professors for him to finish his coursework. My fear is that some professors will refuse to work with him because they won't want to appear to be giving him "special treatment."
Willie Taggart is a dick.
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Re: LaMichael James Stats

Post by duckgrad99 »

pezsez1 wrote:I'll be shocked if he's found guilty on any of these charges... I'm more worried about him finding a place to stay in Eugene for the next month or two, as well as working out a way with his professors for him to finish his coursework. My fear is that some professors will refuse to work with him because they won't want to appear to be giving him "special treatment."

Wrong thread.