It's nice to see that

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Spartan54
One Star Recruit

It's nice to see that

Post by Spartan54 »

Everyone is backing Chip now :) Just months ago many were calling for his head in first couple games of the season... I hope he sticks around for a long long time. GO DUCKS!!!!
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: It's nice to see that

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Spartan54 wrote:Everyone is backing Chip now :) Just months ago many were calling for his head in first couple games of the season... I hope he sticks around for a long long time. GO DUCKS!!!!
He's made all the decisions so far that I'd like to see. In fact, he may have been to harsh in some cases. I think Confusedzano is seriously one of the handful of people on this earth that actually think Chip is going to easy on these troublemakers. It's a joke. We'll have to see what goes down with LMJ, but so far so good for big balls Chip.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Destroyer77
Five Star Recruit

Post by Destroyer77 »

I DEMAND a T-shirt be made that refers to CK as "Big Balls Chip".
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

You mean like this?

Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Lol I googled big balls chip and actually found a blog post referring to him as that.

http://uosportsdude.com/2009/10/25/once ... n-huskies/
"Big Balls Chip should be the frontrunner for Pac-10 coach of the year. He made great decisions on the field and had his team extremely focused for a very possible let down game."

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Maybe, if Oregon concedes promotional usage of "Big Balls Chip" to the BBC, said network would agree to become an official "Voice of the Ducks", making the U of O one of the only college football schools in the NCAA with it's own dedicated international network.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

brich75
Senior

Post by brich75 »

Well one thing is for sure, crapzano is going to have a hard time keeping Chips big balls off of his chin after that verbal beat down. I cant believe how hard he came out then started to back peddle. "Oh Chip you know I respect you so much,your the right man for the job. " funny how people change their attitude when it face to face!
shear_j
Four Star Recruit

Post by shear_j »

brich75 wrote:Well one thing is for sure, crapzano is going to have a hard time keeping Chips big balls off of his chin after that verbal beat down. I cant believe how hard he came out then started to back peddle. "Oh Chip you know I respect you so much,your the right man for the job. " funny how people change their attitude when it face to face!
I noticed that too. I dont listen to or read canzano's s*** but from what I've heard he's just been trying to crucify him. Then right from the start he was trying to say how he likes Chip and that he's the man for the job. Pretty abrupt about face. Probably knew what was coming and was trying to soften CK up :lol:
echo31
Five Star Recruit

Post by echo31 »

UOducksTK1 wrote:Lol I googled big balls chip and actually found a blog post referring to him as that.

http://uosportsdude.com/2009/10/25/once ... n-huskies/
"Big Balls Chip should be the frontrunner for Pac-10 coach of the year. He made great decisions on the field and had his team extremely focused for a very possible let down game."
Ugh. Please don't read UOSportsDude ... he's the one that prematurely "broke" the "story" about Masoli before he had any actual facts and he used names before even the police or Register-Guard chose to. He is a hack and doesn't deserve our web hits.
Last edited by echo31 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
goyellowgreen
Two Star Recruit

Post by goyellowgreen »

brich75, LOL!!! i almost shot coffee out my nose!!!! :lol:
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

The fans support him but the media (clownzano and 95.5) are still trying to smear the guy. It still boggles my mind that 95.5 is the "official FM radio station of the ducks", yet they go out of their way to attack the program at every opportunity. The latest quote that entertained me is they had someone one who had them all agree that "Chip looks like a young coach that is clearly over his ski's".
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
brich75
Senior

Post by brich75 »

goyellowgreen wrote:brich75, LOL!!! i almost shot coffee out my nose!!!! :lol:
It's sad to see a grown BOY like the clown back peddle like that. My 6 year old has more backbone..
ducklovinlady
Three Star Recruit

Post by ducklovinlady »

Personally, I don't think Cantzano even believes the vile he spews. His arguments are weak and he knows it. He just throws enough sensationalizing topics out there to get our fans in turmoil and sits back and reaps the rewards. I'm beginning to believe he would whore out his own mother for a few more website clicks.

Ducks are an easy target because he knows we love our ducks and obviously are a passionate fanbase. He also knows the beaver and dawg fans love to attack the ducks any possible chance because they can't do it on the field.

I think I hate sell outs more than I hate idiots. When someone's stupid they generally have an excuse, Cantzano just has no class and no excuse.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

ducklovinlady wrote:Personally, I don't think Cantzano even believes the vile he spews. His arguments are weak and he knows it. He just throws enough sensationalizing topics out there to get our fans in turmoil and sits back and reaps the rewards. I'm beginning to believe he would whore out his own mother for a few more website clicks.

Ducks are an easy target because he knows we love our ducks and obviously are a passionate fanbase. He also knows the beaver and dawg fans love to attack the ducks any possible chance because they can't do it on the field.

I think I hate sell outs more than I hate idiots. When someone's stupid they generally have an excuse, Cantzano just has no class and no excuse.
That's what I'm starting to believe about him. He really only seems to write inflammatory articles to get a response in both the pro and con reactions to his articles. But he comes off as a know-it-all and that also what really rubs people the wrong way about him.
ducklovinlady
Three Star Recruit

Post by ducklovinlady »

greenyellow wrote: That's what I'm starting to believe about him. He really only seems to write inflammatory articles to get a response in both the pro and con reactions to his articles. But he comes off as a know-it-all and that also what really rubs people the wrong way about him.
Exactly. He even had the nerve to try to tell Chip that he knows more about how things are in his program because he talked to "20-30 players" and has "sources" in the AD dept. That's the part that really sent me over the edge. How dare he tell Chip he knows more about his own team! Before I thought of Canzano as a hemorrhoid- really annoying and impossible to shake (not saying this from my own personal experience- LOL!), but now I realllly can't stand the guy. I got Chip's back.