It's nice to see that

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

dthomas=ddixon

Re: It's nice to see that

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

ducklovinlady wrote:Personally, I don't think Cantzano even believes the vile he spews. His arguments are weak and he knows it. He just throws enough sensationalizing topics out there to get our fans in turmoil and sits back and reaps the rewards. I'm beginning to believe he would whore out his own mother for a few more website clicks.

Ducks are an easy target because he knows we love our ducks and obviously are a passionate fanbase. He also knows the beaver and dawg fans love to attack the ducks any possible chance because they can't do it on the field.

I think I hate sell outs more than I hate idiots. When someone's stupid they generally have an excuse, Cantzano just has no class and no excuse.
I think you are right & I've been starting to come to this conclusion myself. He just needs someone to target & the Ducks are obviously the biggest draw in the state. They have the biggest most loyal following so by bashing them he will get the most feedback & backlash. Which is all he's going for.
brich75
Senior

Post by brich75 »

ducklovinlady wrote:
greenyellow wrote: That's what I'm starting to believe about him. He really only seems to write inflammatory articles to get a response in both the pro and con reactions to his articles. But he comes off as a know-it-all and that also what really rubs people the wrong way about him.
Exactly. He even had the nerve to try to tell Chip that he knows more about how things are in his program because he talked to "20-30 players" and has "sources" in the AD dept. That's the part that really sent me over the edge. How dare he tell Chip he knows more about his own team! Before I thought of Canzano as a hemorrhoid- really annoying and impossible to shake (not saying this from my own personal experience- LOL!), but now I realllly can't stand the guy. I got Chip's back.
He also has the nerve like he speaks for Duck fans.. I don't know a single Duck fan that supports him!!
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

brich75 wrote:
ducklovinlady wrote:
greenyellow wrote: That's what I'm starting to believe about him. He really only seems to write inflammatory articles to get a response in both the pro and con reactions to his articles. But he comes off as a know-it-all and that also what really rubs people the wrong way about him.
Exactly. He even had the nerve to try to tell Chip that he knows more about how things are in his program because he talked to "20-30 players" and has "sources" in the AD dept. That's the part that really sent me over the edge. How dare he tell Chip he knows more about his own team! Before I thought of Canzano as a hemorrhoid- really annoying and impossible to shake (not saying this from my own personal experience- LOL!), but now I realllly can't stand the guy. I got Chip's back.
He also has the nerve like he speaks for Duck fans.. I don't know a single Duck fan that supports him!!
hell, watch him on OTL, he tries to speak for ALL oregonians

Found this nice little blurb, completely forgot about it
During the 2003-04 National Basketball Association (NBA) season, Canzano wrote a column after the third marijuana-related arrest for Portland Trail Blazers guard Damon Stoudamire. Stoudamire had completed a 90-day rehabilitation, and publicly sworn off the use of marijuana, however, the columnist wrote [9] that he didn't believe Stoudamire was sincere. Stoudamire offered to take an unannounced urine test during the season to prove his sobriety. Midway through the season, Canzano appeared in the team locker room and produced a specimen bottle which Stoudamire filled; an independent testing laboratory reported back the result that he was indeed "clean".
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Duck07 wrote:
brich75 wrote:
ducklovinlady wrote:
hell, watch him on OTL, he tries to speak for ALL oregonians

Found this nice little blurb, completely forgot about it
During the 2003-04 National Basketball Association (NBA) season, Canzano wrote a column after the third marijuana-related arrest for Portland Trail Blazers guard Damon Stoudamire. Stoudamire had completed a 90-day rehabilitation, and publicly sworn off the use of marijuana, however, the columnist wrote [9] that he didn't believe Stoudamire was sincere. Stoudamire offered to take an unannounced urine test during the season to prove his sobriety. Midway through the season, Canzano appeared in the team locker room and produced a specimen bottle which Stoudamire filled; an independent testing laboratory reported back the result that he was indeed "clean".
I remember that Stoudemire situation and it was fun to see him shut-up for a little bit. It didn't last long, but it was nice.