GM: Boston Celtics GM

Projected BCS Standings

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
wheaton4prez
Senior

Re: Projected BCS Standings

Post by wheaton4prez »

Pretty smart. Leave out the top team with the largest fan base to generate the most hits on the web-site.
Zyme
All Pac-12
GM: New York Knicks GM

Post by Zyme »

http://www.masseyratings.com/rate.php?lg=cf

massey loves us, otherwise we get the shaft in the comps.
DASL1 Rings: '93, '94

K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

USA Today coaches poll is out & Ducks are #2 which is exactly right. One game at a time.
fan2225
High School Drop Out

Post by fan2225 »

ducksrock
Senior

Post by ducksrock »

fan2225 wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:http://www.bcsknowhow.com/projected-bcs ... e-top-spot

Lol BSU #1, Oregon #2.
http://www.bcsknowhow.com/simulated-bcs ... e-top-spot

Lol BSU #1, Oregon #2

The funny thing is...Not for freakin long...That weak conference schedule is gonna be the undoing again.....and again...and again...and again.....lol....
bellsduck
Senior
GM: Utah Jazz

Post by bellsduck »

Don't have a link, but the guy on ESPN tells us his projections show TCU at 3, OU at 4, and tOSU at 5.
I for one don't mind BSU being at #1. They'll probably slip as their schedule weakens, but for now good for them. Personally, I'm sort of sick of all the BSU hate that goes on. For a long time UO was the little guy hoping to get some notice and now it's BSU.
fan2225
High School Drop Out

Post by fan2225 »

bellsduck wrote:Don't have a link, but the guy on ESPN tells us his projections show TCU at 3, OU at 4, and tOSU at 5.
I for one don't mind BSU being at #1. They'll probably slip as their schedule weakens, but for now good for them. Personally, I'm sort of sick of all the BSU hate that goes on. For a long time UO was the little guy hoping to get some notice and now it's BSU.
That link has TCU, OU and tOSU at 3, 4 and 5 as well.
bellsduck
Senior
GM: Utah Jazz

Post by bellsduck »

fan2225 wrote:
bellsduck wrote:Don't have a link, but the guy on ESPN tells us his projections show TCU at 3, OU at 4, and tOSU at 5.
It changed in the last hour. When I looked at it OU was 3, tOSU was 4, and TCU was 5.
fan2225
High School Drop Out

Post by fan2225 »

bellsduck wrote:
fan2225 wrote:
It changed in the last hour. When I looked at it OU was 3, tOSU was 4, and TCU was 5.
Huh that's weird, ah well.
wheaton4prez
Senior

Post by wheaton4prez »

I don't think that the issue for most people is that they think BSU is over-rated. I believe that most accept that they are a good team and aren't "a little guy".

The issue is that what they have to do during a full season in order to reap rewards is not as difficult as most other top teams. So, the anti-BSU sentiment is really the opposite of being against the little guy. It's like being the guy that worked his way to the top of a company via merit but might be passed up to give the owners son (BSU) a shot at the CEO position.
monster
Four Star Recruit

Post by monster »

Love 'em, hate 'em, it should be fun to watch their fan base collectively "lose it" as Boise slowly falls from #1 to #10 or so.
Zyme
All Pac-12
GM: New York Knicks GM

Post by Zyme »

Lets call it the bronco shell game as they start @ one. Trade with two. Trade With Three. Trade with four. Trade with five...
DASL1 Rings: '93, '94

K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)
uo2010
Four Star Recruit

Post by uo2010 »

Zyme wrote:Lets call it the bronco shell game as they start @ one. Trade with two. Trade With Three. Trade with four. Trade with five...
They have a huge lead in the BCS over us. If VT and OSU keep winning and NV is still undefeated when the meet up, who knows what will happen...
Greenblood
Senior

Post by Greenblood »

Some of you guys are freakin' me out . . . Obviously, the Ducks getting to the NC game is "the thing"--even if that were to mean playing BSU. Yes, I'd rather the Ducks play a major for sure, but I'll just be busy, as long as it seems reasonably likely, seeing how the Ducks can make the top two. But in any case, I think that even with Nevada coming up for BSU, we'll begin to see their SOS hurt them in the coming weeks. (And who knows -- BSU might just lose at Nevada.) Also btw, at the end of the regular season, the Ducks should benefit as much as BSU from how well the Beavers have done in the meantime.

I just think that if the Ducks play the rest of the year like we think they're capable, what other teams do won't matter.