100,000 posts!

Here you can find announcements or post suggestions / questions regarding Chat 4 Quacks

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

100,000 posts!

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Congrats C4Q! That's a pretty amazing feat. And that's not even including the posts from our previous message board.

It's been a great run so far, and hopefully we can continue making this the best free Oregon Ducks forum out there.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Duck07
All-American

Re: 100,000 posts!

Post by Duck07 »

You're Welcome!
monster
Four Star Recruit

Post by monster »

Thanks! Love the forum, and would have trouble making it between Saturday's without it.
Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Post by Tray Dub »

Is there any way for you to figure out which post was #100,000?

And congrats on a very successful forum. It's the only one I post on because it's the only one that's worth it. You do a great job as an admin and I really appreciate it.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Tray Dub wrote:Is there any way for you to figure out which post was #100,000?

And congrats on a very successful forum. It's the only one I post on because it's the only one that's worth it. You do a great job as an admin and I really appreciate it.
Thanks, and I really appreciate having well-minded members who make my life easier as an admin and make this forum such a fun place to chat.

And I'm not sure about finding the 100,000th post, I might be able to figure it out.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
OreDucks01284
Senior

Post by OreDucks01284 »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
Tray Dub wrote:Is there any way for you to figure out which post was #100,000?

Thanks, and I really appreciate having well-minded members who make my life easier as an admin and make this forum such a fun place to chat.

And I'm not sure about finding the 100,000th post, I might be able to figure it out.
You're welcome :) we also made this forum spam-free from bots that adveriste useless things.
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Wow... And I don't even have 10% of the posts anymore! ;)

Congrats! This is still the best site I know!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Autzenoise
Five Star Recruit

Post by Autzenoise »

Grats everyone, and many thanks to TK and AJ_U for getting the site up and going. And to all the members that have been here since day one, and all the great ones that have come on board since, your what makes this board great!
"Canzano is to sports, what Jerry Springer is to news…"
briarduck
Senior

Post by briarduck »

Yahhh US!

Great site TK, you saved many of us from the hell that is most other boards!
GO DUCKS!! WTD!
Autzenoise
Five Star Recruit

Post by Autzenoise »

You know what the best part is for me....I haven't gone to O-Live since the day I joined here. Funny part is that TK posted on O-Live plugging this board, and that's what brought me here 1 day after he got it going I believe :P
"Canzano is to sports, what Jerry Springer is to news…"
GrandpaDuck
Senior

Post by GrandpaDuck »

This is a good forum maybe because of the "diaper" demographic. Half are in Huggies and the other half in Depends.

Reminds me of the old joke; You know why grandkids and grandparents get along so well? Common enemy.

Anyway, Congrats to the Admins.

<Still bitter I changed my pick from Stanford to USC at the last minute. I was really counting on winning this contest as I could use a new Pony>
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

GrandpaDuck wrote:This is a good forum maybe because of the "diaper" demographic. Half are in Huggies and the other half in Depends.

Reminds me of the old joke; You know why grandkids and grandparents get along so well? Common enemy.

Anyway, Congrats to the Admins.

<Still bitter I changed my pick from Stanford to USC at the last minute. I was really counting on winning this contest as I could use a new Pony>
Not only commonenemies, but common mental faculties, in many cases...
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

goducks
Freshman

Post by goducks »

Autzenoise wrote:You know what the best part is for me....I haven't gone to O-Live since the day I joined here. Funny part is that TK posted on O-Live plugging this board, and that's what brought me here 1 day after he got it going I believe :P

Haha! About the same with me! Although I have sneaked a peek now and then on the O-Live board... :shock: Great board TK, without it I would be without any meaningful Duck information! So, a BIG thank you to you and everyone else that makes this such a good place. For example, I was unable to watch the WSU game online (justintv does not work well overseas), but people on here constantly kept me updated, very nice of them!

Notice the plane that we flew on?
uodux1212
Senior

Post by uodux1212 »

+1 to what everyone has said in this thread... This is by far my fav place on the internets.

Thanks to all who make it happen...

:D

"How do we go from nine to one?" - Chip Kelly

“Our expectations are to win every game we play." - CK
shear_j
Four Star Recruit

Post by shear_j »

Thank you TK and AJ and all the other super duper members

There is no way I could've made it through this last off-season without this board. So really, all of you get credit for saving my life.