Bumi..

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

greenyellow

Re: Bumi..

Post by greenyellow »

uofo627 wrote:
Bumi wrote:^

What about apartments vs. Dorms in the area, what would you suggest as far as that's concerned?
You don't meet nearly as many people when you live in an apartment as a freshman, unless you join a fraternity. Even then living in the dorms is a once in a lifetime experience. I can't really describe it, but the fun you have in the dorms is different than anything else. It's just f**king awesome, lets put it that way haha. Although having a friend with an apartment you can consistently party at is always nice...
I didn't live in the dorms as a freshman since I lived so close to campus and wanted to save some money, but the dorms can be real fun. My friend and some of the people on his floor would have multiple room parties where you would just float among the rooms. When the RAs come though, you had to kind of scatter and hide in rooms like you weren't up to anything. I think we once fit about 15 people in one room when the RAs were trying to crack down on the partying and clear the halls late at night. Definitely some fun times.