hey everyone!

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

DuBBz101
One Star Recruit

hey everyone!

Post by DuBBz101 »

If you guys have twitter go follow Devon Blackmon a highly recruited WR out of cali that the ducks are trying to land... he's close to becoming a duck so we are trying to get as many duck fans to follow him on twitter as possible... his twitter is @D_BLACK12... thank you very much!!
OreDucks01284
Senior

Re: hey everyone!

Post by OreDucks01284 »

hey! welcome to Chat4Quack! feel free to hang out around here and talk about Ducks Sports! check out www.ducksattack.com for articles on Ducks sports and recruiting.
Duckattack7
Five Star Recruit

Post by Duckattack7 »

I swear to god if he is f***ing with us im just gunna f*** myself. Sorry for language.
Return Of the Quack!
DuBBz101
One Star Recruit

Post by DuBBz101 »

I gaurantee he is being serious.... Let's make him a duck guys...!!
Duckattack7
Five Star Recruit

Post by Duckattack7 »

Ahahaha I thought that all this is a recruiting violation that fans arnt allowed to persuade a player to come to a university? I Know every school does it and you cant really inforce it but s*** happens.
Return Of the Quack!
OreDucks01284
Senior

Post by OreDucks01284 »

Duckattack7 wrote:Ahahaha I thought that all this is a recruiting violation that fans arnt allowed to persuade a player to come to a university? I Know every school does it and you cant really inforce it but s*** happens.

true about that, we need to be careful with this.
DuBBz101
One Star Recruit

Post by DuBBz101 »

As long as it has nothing to do with money or any kind of possesions ( ie. Cars,clothes,vacations that type of stuff ) we are fine.. fans are allowed to talk to recruits ect.. we are good to go... #GoDucks
maxduck
Senior

Post by maxduck »

DuBBz101 wrote:As long as it has nothing to do with money or any kind of possesions ( ie. Cars,clothes,vacations that type of stuff ) we are fine.. fans are allowed to talk to recruits ect.. we are good to go... #GoDucks
From his twitter page...
Okay, I just got some news, that I have to stop! Because its againt NCAA rules and I don't wanna violate tht, thanks for the heads up!

I would like to apologize to oregon fans, and ncca I didn't realize talkin to you was a violation,I was just being nice and makin friends,

http://twitter.com/D_BLACK12

You may want to ask the athletic department what is allowed.
EncinitasDuck
Five Star Recruit

Post by EncinitasDuck »

He said in another tweet that he is not committed to any school and is just enjoying the recruiting process that the NCAA allows them to go through.