LMJ

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

wiseforexinvestor
Three Star Recruit

LMJ

Post by wiseforexinvestor »

So did LMJ break the sophmore single season rushing record for the Pac 10?
spinseeker
Freshman

Re: LMJ

Post by spinseeker »

I think he needed 129 and he got 134. So, I think so. Haven't confirmed, though.
DaZoo3
One Star Recruit

Post by DaZoo3 »

spinseeker wrote:I think he needed 129 and he got 134. So, I think so. Haven't confirmed, though.
i also heard the same thing but not sure yet.
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Post by gofightingducks »

He did beat it so he holds the school record for most rushing TD's in a season with 21 as well as the PAC-10 single season freshman and sophomore rushing records and he is not done as it sounds like he will be back for another season.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

gofightingducks wrote:He did beat it so he holds the school record for most rushing TD's in a season with 21 as well as the PAC-10 single season freshman and sophomore rushing records and he is not done as it sounds like he will be back for another season.
He only needed like 203 yards entering the game to break the career rushing record so he only needs like 70 yards to get it, which is very possible in the NCG.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

what is the pac 10 record for most rushing yards by a jr?
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Duck07 wrote:what is the pac 10 record for most rushing yards by a jr?
Whatever it is, LMJ will probably break it.
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

greenyellow wrote:
gofightingducks wrote:He did beat it so he holds the school record for most rushing TD's in a season with 21 as well as the PAC-10 single season freshman and sophomore rushing records and he is not done as it sounds like he will be back for another season.
He only needed like 203 yards entering the game to break the career rushing record so he only needs like 70 yards to get it, which is very possible in the NCG.

Yes he only needs 70 yards to break Stewart's career school record which he should be able to do in the bowl game
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

gofightingducks wrote:
greenyellow wrote:

Yes he only needs 70 yards to break Stewart's career school record which he should be able to do in the bowl game
It's actually Derek Loville who has the career rushing record. Stewart holds the single-season rushing record at over 1700, set in 2007 as a JR, which may also be the Pac-10 record for a JR.
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

greenyellow wrote:
gofightingducks wrote:
greenyellow wrote:

It's actually Derek Loville who has the career rushing record. Stewart holds the single-season rushing record at over 1700, set in 2007 as a JR, which may also be the Pac-10 record for a JR.

That's what I meant but he is also within reach of the single season record that Stewart holds I read.
TriDuck
Three Star Recruit

Post by TriDuck »

Has anyone heard from any reliable sources that he'll return next season? Because from everything I've heard, hes as good as gone. Thats just me though.

Oregon: The "Real" number 1 team
oregontrack
All Pac-12

Post by oregontrack »

Nobody knows. I've heard that he's 100% gone and 100% staying based on various people "with sources". The likeliest scenario is that LMJ was too busy worrying about a national championship run to really come to such a big conclusion, so I doubt that these 'sources' have been able to leak any news.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Supreme
Four Star Recruit

Post by Supreme »

Some of you thought I was crazy, but I predicted he'd leave around mid season. He has nothing left to prove, and there's not much else he can do to improve his draft stock. I think Lache will be a fine replacement though. I see he and Barner will be the feature backs next season.
Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot... But what of the man? I know his name was Guy Fawkes and I know, in 1605, he attempted to blow up the Houses of Parliament. But who was he really? What was he like? We are told to remember the idea, not the man, because a man can fail. He can be caught, he can be killed and forgotten, but 400 years later, an idea can still change the world. I've witnessed first hand the power of ideas. I've seen people kill in the name of them, and die defending them. But you cannot kiss an idea; cannot touch it, or hold it. Ideas do not bleed, they do not feel pain, they do not love... And it is not an idea that I miss //////// Follow me one Tumblr/blog http://f***-kp.tumblr.com/
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

He's supposed to get his NFL evaluation & then he'll decide. He is dead set on getting his degree, so it's hard to say what he'll do.
Supreme
Four Star Recruit

Post by Supreme »

MFRDuckFan wrote:He's supposed to get his NFL evaluation & then he'll decide. He is dead set on getting his degree, so it's hard to say what he'll do.
Everybody's dead set on getting their degree until they learn they have the an opportunity to be making $5+ million a year. Plus, you can always go back to school.
Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot... But what of the man? I know his name was Guy Fawkes and I know, in 1605, he attempted to blow up the Houses of Parliament. But who was he really? What was he like? We are told to remember the idea, not the man, because a man can fail. He can be caught, he can be killed and forgotten, but 400 years later, an idea can still change the world. I've witnessed first hand the power of ideas. I've seen people kill in the name of them, and die defending them. But you cannot kiss an idea; cannot touch it, or hold it. Ideas do not bleed, they do not feel pain, they do not love... And it is not an idea that I miss //////// Follow me one Tumblr/blog http://f***-kp.tumblr.com/