I want to take this time...

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

canaduck
Four Star Recruit

I want to take this time...

Post by canaduck »

To thank the people who make this website possible and keep it running.

And thanks to all the other members of this board that keep the discussion going.

It may sound cheesy or exaggerated, or that I am just delirious after the win, but as awesome as this season has been, this board has become a large part of my wonderful experience of being a Duck fan. Honestly cheering for the Ducks would not be the same without this community, so props to everyone involved.

We're just fans and its the players and the coaches who deserve all the credit in the world for their accomplishments, but all of you make the Duck experience on this board tremendous.
Duck07
All-American

Re: I want to take this time...

Post by Duck07 »

canaduck wrote:To thank the people who make this website possible and keep it running.

And thanks to all the other members of this board that keep the discussion going.

It may sound cheesy or exaggerated, or that I am just delirious after the win, but as awesome as this season has been, this board has become a large part of my wonderful experience of being a Duck fan. Honestly cheering for the Ducks would not be the same without this community, so props to everyone involved.

We're just fans and its the players and the coaches who deserve all the credit in the world for their accomplishments, but all of you make the Duck experience on this board tremendous.
As a mod on the old board, stop, you're making me tear up... :D
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Thanks canaduck, means a lot. I enjoy this website just as much as the rest of you, so I'm going to have to flip that thanks around back to the members. You guys make this forum a lot of fun!

Go ducks!

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
brich75
Senior

Post by brich75 »

canaduck wrote:To thank the people who make this website possible and keep it running.

+1 I know it's just a board but its the only one I really spend time on. It's weird but I almost feel like I know people on here because I read so many posts.
OreDucks01284
Senior

Post by OreDucks01284 »

UOducksTK1 wrote:Thanks canaduck, means a lot. I enjoy this website just as much as the rest of you, so I'm going to have to flip that thanks around back to the members. You guys make this forum a lot of fun!

Go ducks!

^^ i love this forum <3 <3
dd10snoop28
Senior
GM: New Jersey Nets GM

Post by dd10snoop28 »

Best duck forum on the net.
05duck
Three Star Recruit

Post by 05duck »

Thank you!! I do a lot more reading then posting...But I always get a good read and inside info from this site!

Thank you to everyone! GO DUCKS
GO DUCKS!

Twitter: 05Duck
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

^^This. We made this season possible! LOL.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

I basically live on this board so I can talk Oregon sports. So thankful that we have this board so we can talk instead of getting in flamefests.
TriDuck
Three Star Recruit

Post by TriDuck »

This is BY-FAR the best UO site, and no other site comes even close! Thanks to everyone for everything they do, and for also keeping it free! :)

Oregon: The "Real" number 1 team
Sooth
Four Star Recruit

Post by Sooth »

amen
briarduck
Senior

Post by briarduck »

+1 all I couldn't agree more!
GO DUCKS!! WTD!
goducks
Freshman

Post by goducks »

Yes, yes, yes! All of you are very important to little old me who lives so far away! Thank you for everything and I also feel that I have gotten to know many of you since I spend a lot of time reading your posts. What a season!!! :D

Notice the plane that we flew on?
AJ_U
Three Star Recruit

Post by AJ_U »

I have to thank all the members as well. Our names may be bolder but its all you guys that keep this forum the way it is. I will continue to run with this as long as you guys will enjoy it.

So thank you guys. And go ducks!
soduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by soduck »

+1. This is the best way for me to share my passion and to feed my obsession for the Ducks. The "news" articles from one click sports are convenient, and feed my obsession/passion as do other sites, but this site is awesome. Thank you AJ and other mods, plus a shout out to mops, I believe he started this site along with the duckattack guys. Thank you for keeping it free and civil and minimizing trolls.