ROAD TRIP!!

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

oregon
Three Star Recruit

ROAD TRIP!!

Post by oregon »

Gotta get tickets first, but Glendale, Arizona.... HERE WE COME!! This is one game that can't be missed!! :mrgreen: :D
JTinKC
Three Star Recruit

Re: ROAD TRIP!!

Post by JTinKC »

I hope we get a better turn out for this game than we did for the Rose Bowl. Kind of sad to see more red at a west coast venue.
DaZoo3
One Star Recruit

Post by DaZoo3 »

Ill see you there!!!
EncinitasDuck
Five Star Recruit

Post by EncinitasDuck »

JTinKC wrote:I hope we get a better turn out for this game than we did for the Rose Bowl. Kind of sad to see more red at a west coast venue.
I'd say there were just as many duck fans at the Rose Bowl, its just that fans of teams like Ohio State, Nebraska, Oklahoma etc. wear one color and we wear a rainbow of green, yellow, white, black etc. We'll never win that contest.
razduck12
Two Star Recruit

Post by razduck12 »

I agree it felt like more Buckeyes than Ducks last year but I think there were more Ducks. The AD Department would be wise to market and get the word out for Ducks to all wear one color to the Natty. I would choose Green, easiest and would really contrast Auburn. Auburn is going to be a sea of Orange, didnt we just get done with that crappy color?
ivegottabigduck
Three Star Recruit

Post by ivegottabigduck »

The bowl agreement gives more tix to big10 than the pac10 for the rose. Dumb, I know. tOSU didn't sell out so they gave the extras to the ducks and we snatched them up. Officially, I think we sold more tix through the AD
pdxduck21
Three Star Recruit

Post by pdxduck21 »

I was there and it really felt that there were as many if not more (especially while tailgating and I walked the entire golf course) and I would say that due to the colors (as mentioned countless times) it felt there were more Buckeyes since they were all red. The crowd had a very different demographic representing the history of the programs also - OSU - much older crowd (many more seniors) Oregon - many young professionals