Two Star Recruit

Re: Lee Corso Mascot Head stolen

Post by Nightowl »

Stay classy, Beavs.
MerDuck
Four Star Recruit

Post by MerDuck »

Sad thing is...it was probably a duck fan...I mean why would the beavers want his big head, all he did was make fun of them for three hours! lol
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

How would someone make off with that thing? It is huge and would be noticeable if someone was walking away with it.
3duxmebroma
One Star Recruit

Post by 3duxmebroma »

MerDuck wrote:Sad thing is...it was probably a duck fan...I mean why would the beavers want his big head, all he did was make fun of them for three hours! lol
Unless you have evidence that a Duck fan did it, why would you say it was "probably a duck fan" ?
Your last statement states exactly why a beaver fan could have done it...in addition to the game result, which created a few more reasons why a beaver c/h/done it.
UofDuck
Senior

Post by UofDuck »

3duxmebroma wrote:
MerDuck wrote:Sad thing is...it was probably a duck fan...I mean why would the beavers want his big head, all he did was make fun of them for three hours! lol
Unless you have evidence that a Duck fan did it, why would you say it was "probably a duck fan" ?
Your last statement states exactly why a beaver fan could have done it...in addition to the game result, which created a few more reasons why a beaver c/h/done it.
Exactly.
MerDuck
Four Star Recruit

Post by MerDuck »

wasn't presupposing guilt on anyone...sorry for misspeaking on the interwebs....I know how you guys get so easily offended....
monster
Four Star Recruit

Post by monster »

sadly, people don't always steal things because they want them, rather because they have the opportunity
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

If you had an opportunity to snag that thing without being caught, would you do it? Honestly, it'd be pretty tempting. That would be a sweeet souvenir to show off to your buddies. I like think I'd be able to resist the urge but I'd be tempted.
Nightowl
Two Star Recruit

Post by Nightowl »

MerDuck wrote:why would the beavers want his big head, all he did was make fun of them for three hours! lol
You answered your own question.
jimmy12
Senior

Post by jimmy12 »

It was a Duck fan---- http://bit.ly/f3FQ1i

What an ass..... I hope the cops are on there way now to the license plate in this shot.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

jimmy12 wrote:It was a Duck fan---- http://bit.ly/f3FQ1i

What an ass..... I hope the cops are on there way now to the license plate in this shot.
If that is the person who stole it, I hope the cops Tazer him when they find him. :lol:
Zyme
All Pac-12
GM: New York Knicks GM

Post by Zyme »

MerDuck wrote:wasn't presupposing guilt on anyone...sorry for misspeaking on the interwebs....I know how you guys get so easily offended....
They doth protest too much...
DASL1 Rings: '93, '94

K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)
AJ_U
Three Star Recruit

Post by AJ_U »

Yes it is completely stupid that someone would steak that, but how in the world does ESPN let that out of their control?
JTinKC
Three Star Recruit

Post by JTinKC »

Could as easily be a BEav fan wearing a Duck shirt.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

It looks like an old guy stole it. Where did he find that sweater in the box marked 1985?