Bryce Brown In Knoxville

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
User avatar
wheaton4prez
Senior
Posts: 3568
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: Bryce Brown In Knoxville

Post by wheaton4prez »

Current odds for winning the NC game in 2009:

Oregon - 1/20
LSU - 1/20
Miami - 1/35
Tennessee - 1/100

http://www.thewizofodds.com/the_wiz_of_ ... -game.html

If Kiffin does get Brown to commit to UT, he does deserve props. Anyone who can sell the Brooklyn Bridge deserves props.

He'll make it to the NFL from anywhere. But, how exciting his college days will be and possibly how high in the draft he goes depend a lot on his decision.
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40597
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Bryce Brown In Knoxville

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Dang, I hope my dream doesn't come true..

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
ARGHimaPirate
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 342
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina

Re: Bryce Brown In Knoxville

Post by ARGHimaPirate »

way to jinx us TK1 :evil:
Destroyer77
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1027
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:49 pm

Re: Bryce Brown In Knoxville

Post by Destroyer77 »

Mops wrote:http://www.govolsxtra.com/news/2009/mar ... rd-figure/

Conflicts what I am hearing. I just cant see him going to UT. Miami, Oregon, LSU, and hell even TCU(who he visited also to see a friend) but not UT.

If he does indeed go to UT Bells are going to go off. They didn't make a bowl game, their talent isnt on par with everyone else, their coach is an idiot thats getting into mounds of trouble. The list goes on...
Wait wait wait.... he visited a friend at TCU? Perhaps this visit to Knoxville is also to just visit a friend and he's truly going to be a Duck. I saw a post that said he was there without his parents or Butler, but was with a friend.
huckthefuskies
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:55 pm

Re: Bryce Brown In Knoxville

Post by huckthefuskies »

Yeah, I am also really curious about his friend. I have a lot of theories but that is all they are.
EDIT the friend he took to UT not the one in tcu.
User avatar
briarduck
Senior
Posts: 3183
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:55 am
Location: Milwaukie OR

Re: Bryce Brown In Knoxville

Post by briarduck »

This is not good news and he was seen wearing a orange top during the visit...I think this is all to add drama before Monday because we all know UT should be his last choice!

Lets just get this over with already!!

GO DUCKS!!
GO DUCKS!! WTD!
User avatar
wheaton4prez
Senior
Posts: 3568
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: Bryce Brown In Knoxville

Post by wheaton4prez »

Same guy who reported he was going on the trip said that parents planned on going but couldnt get out of work or something and that just bringing Butler would have looked bad. So, they used the ticket to bring his friend.

They've been seen hanging out with the same hostess at practice.
yeahboyd
Two Star Recruit
Posts: 103
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:10 pm

Re: Bryce Brown In Knoxville

Post by yeahboyd »

I'm not feeling super confident about our chances
yeahboyd
Two Star Recruit
Posts: 103
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:10 pm

Re: Bryce Brown In Knoxville

Post by yeahboyd »

The rivals article said that he was there and will be there till Saturday. Doesn't seem like fasting... On another note Butler said he was there to check out the new offense and for the other schools to not read too much into it.
ghetarr2007
One Star Recruit
Posts: 96
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:19 am

Re: Bryce Brown In Knoxville

Post by ghetarr2007 »

Lane Kiffin is a terrible human being. I can't understand why anyone would want to play for him. He made the Raiders WORSE. Al Davis, an old and senile bitter man 30 years past his prime could even recognize how much of a liar he is and how bad a coach he is as well. Now, he constantly brags about stealing other team's coaches, recruiting coordinators and recruits. Since his brief time at UT, in an SI article, he bragged about firing someone for picking him up late, as well as secretaries and other staff members who "couldn't cut it". If BB goes to UT, then he is dead to me.
Destroyer77
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1027
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:49 pm

Re: Bryce Brown In Knoxville

Post by Destroyer77 »

yeahboyd wrote:The rivals article said that he was there and will be there till Saturday. Doesn't seem like fasting... On another note Butler said he was there to check out the new offense and for the other schools to not read too much into it.
As funny as it may sound, this actualy makes me feel better about his visit there. It sounds like he might actualy be giving UT one last opportunity to show him something that might make him change his mind.... that's right.... change his mind!
duckgrad99
All Pac-12
Posts: 6086
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:33 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: Bryce Brown In Knoxville

Post by duckgrad99 »

I don't know how the rest of you feel, but I love this back and forth recruiting stuff and playing the guessing game. It gives us something to talk about in the offseason. I will be happy when it's done with though, because then we can move forward either way.
Image
karlhungis
All Pac-12
Posts: 7990
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am

Re: Bryce Brown In Knoxville

Post by karlhungis »

This dashes my hopes.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
duckgrad99
All Pac-12
Posts: 6086
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:33 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: Bryce Brown In Knoxville

Post by duckgrad99 »

karlhungis wrote:This dashes my hopes.


Read what Destroyer said a few posts up. You never know what's going on.
Image
ARGHimaPirate
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 342
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina

Re: Bryce Brown In Knoxville

Post by ARGHimaPirate »

I am a raider fan, been a raider fan since I was a kid. I was really bummed out when I first heard about Al Davis kicking Lane Kiffin out of Oakland because I thought Al was just being his old crazy self. Since Lane has taken the job at Tennesse I have realized what a great desicon that Al Davis made. Lane is a tool x1000. I feel sorry for the folks in Tennesse for hiring him cause he can bring all the hope and promise of the NFL dream in the world but he isnt going to fix that program. With all the great teams in the SEC Tennesse is destined to fail. Im glad he is done screwing the Raiders though. If Brown decides to go their then oh well. Lane Kiffin has joined a program and made a complete idiot of himself in the matter of months. If Bryce Brown cant see that then he is as lost as Kiffin is.
Post Reply