New Clippers GM
Moderators: UOducksTK1, Zyme, lukeyrid13, Oregon Ownage
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40565
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
New Clippers GM
Please welcome, themouth!
Please stick around, the Clippers franchise has been plagued with terrible GMs. Be smart, if you have questions, post it in the questions thread.
Feel free to always contact me about trades / questions too. It's better to run it by me and save yourself the humiliation of getting trade veto'd and trade banned.
Please stick around, the Clippers franchise has been plagued with terrible GMs. Be smart, if you have questions, post it in the questions thread.
Feel free to always contact me about trades / questions too. It's better to run it by me and save yourself the humiliation of getting trade veto'd and trade banned.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
- pudgejeff
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5014
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:21 am
- GM: Sacramento Kings GM
Re: New Clippers GM
Welcome bud, happy trading!
- Phenom
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 9914
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am
Re: New Clippers GM
He says he knows FBB. I think he could do something with that team.
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40565
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: New Clippers GM
Look forward to a non-duck sticking with this league. Last couple haven't been too hot. More talk then results.
Best of luck themouth.
Best of luck themouth.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
- lukeyrid13
- All-American
- Posts: 10475
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
- GM: Portland TrailBlazers
Re: New Clippers GM
I could be wrong but I think: Tales, Marzieal and Goose! are all non-ducks
SwaggyC, Deltafox, jfox and eddy zamora are also non-ducks but they don't count
SwaggyC, Deltafox, jfox and eddy zamora are also non-ducks but they don't count
- eddy_zamora
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 654
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:42 pm
- GM: Seattle Supersonics GM
Re: New Clippers GM
I count. Shut up.lukeyrid13 wrote:I could be wrong but I think: Tales, Marzieal and Goose! are all non-ducks
SwaggyC, Deltafox, jfox and eddy zamora are also non-ducks but they don't count
SUPERSONICS GM
- lukeyrid13
- All-American
- Posts: 10475
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
- GM: Portland TrailBlazers
- Zyme
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5580
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:35 pm
- GM: New York Knicks GM
Re: New Clippers GM
dont feed the trolls.lukeyrid13 wrote:lol i knew you'd respond
DASL1 Rings: '93, '94
K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)
K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)
-
Marzeial
- Freshman
- Posts: 1421
- Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:19 pm
- GM: Atlanta Hawks
Re: New Clippers GM
Nope, I'm a diehard ducks fan
- lukeyrid13
- All-American
- Posts: 10475
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
- GM: Portland TrailBlazers
- Goose!
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1152
- Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:48 pm
Re: New Clippers GM
You got that right! I think it was you or UODucks who posted on realgm?lukeyrid13 wrote:I could be wrong but I think: Tales, Marzieal and Goose! are all non-ducks
SwaggyC, Deltafox, jfox and eddy zamora are also non-ducks but they don't count
- lukeyrid13
- All-American
- Posts: 10475
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
- GM: Portland TrailBlazers
Re: New Clippers GM
Ya I posted on there, do you have any college football allegiances?
- Goose!
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1152
- Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:48 pm
Re: New Clippers GM
Haha, none unfortunately. I grew up in a country where football is not even played, we were more big in to rugby. I didn't start getting in to football until I moved to the US about 5 years ago, but I only watch the superbowl. My only allegiance is to basketball lol.
- Zyme
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5580
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:35 pm
- GM: New York Knicks GM
Re: New Clippers GM
Where, NZ?
DASL1 Rings: '93, '94
K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)
K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)