Purdue vs Oregon Game Week Thread

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
woundedknees
All-American
Posts: 12821
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: Purdue vs Oregon Game Week Thread

Post by woundedknees »

I'm not disagreeing with you...

I was mainly referring to the overall skill set of this team.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Image
buckmarkduck
All-American
Posts: 11013
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:22 am
Contact:

Re: Purdue vs Oregon Game Week Thread

Post by buckmarkduck »

I think the numbers speek for themselves when it comes to what "O" we should run at UO. But with that said, I still disagree with not having a short yardage package, like against BSU when Blount was stuffed on 4th and 1. My idea would be to go double tight ends and put Littlejohn at fullback with Masoli up under center, that would have gotten the first down guaranteed, and who knows maybe we actually pull that game out.
Post Reply