Tenn at Florida... how bad will it be
Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1
-
GoDucksIn09
- Senior
- Posts: 3086
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:15 am
Tenn at Florida... how bad will it be
We all remember Lame Kiffin's lame guarantee. Yes florida has played 2 patsies.. but I think Florida wins this by least 24. Tennessee will be a marked team and Florida gonna take them to the woodshed. I normally would not post anything that doesnt involve the ducks but I am curious what others think on this game.
-
uodux1212
- Senior
- Posts: 3965
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:44 pm
- Location: Portland, OR
Re: Tenn at Florida... how bad will it be
UF is going to embarrass Lame Kitten and the vols so bad... I cant wait!

"How do we go from nine to one?" - Chip Kelly
“Our expectations are to win every game we play." - CK
-
woundedknees
- All-American
- Posts: 12821
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm
Re: Tenn at Florida... how bad will it be
FireLameKiffin.com will skyrocket in popularity, Volunteer-ily.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!


-
TualatinDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 2439
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
- Location: Tualatin
Re: Tenn at Florida... how bad will it be
52-12
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
-
freedjr
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 979
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:23 am
Re: Tenn at Florida... how bad will it be
I read somewhere the players already asked Urban Meyer to save timeouts until the end of the game...to make it drag on and rub it in Tennessee's faces. I love it!
I think Florida by 40. And Meyer either calls a timeout with 1 minute left or fakes a punt in the last few minutes.
I think Florida by 40. And Meyer either calls a timeout with 1 minute left or fakes a punt in the last few minutes.
- OreDucks01284
- Senior
- Posts: 3635
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm
- Location: Salem, Oregon
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40585
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
-
northbeachsf
- Freshman
- Posts: 1494
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:54 pm
Re: Tenn at Florida... how bad will it be
Crompton threw multiple picks against UCLA; How many is he going to throw in this game? A LOT! Florida by 35.
-
uodux1212
- Senior
- Posts: 3965
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:44 pm
- Location: Portland, OR
Re: Tenn at Florida... how bad will it be
Vegas has UF favored by 29.5! Holy crap... 

"How do we go from nine to one?" - Chip Kelly
“Our expectations are to win every game we play." - CK
- spinseeker
- Freshman
- Posts: 1391
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:32 am
- Location: Springfield
- Contact:
Re: Tenn at Florida... how bad will it be
I think Florida will see it's first good defense this week. They win it I'm sure, but I don't think it will be a blowout by more than 30 points. Florida struggled early in their last game against troy and didn't get going until late in the first half. At that point Troy had already punted with 4th and inches (literally two inches)
and ran three plays up the middle with no chance of trying to get a first down
when they were pinned in their end zone. Troy was ahead like 6-0 or 6-3 already. It was like they didn't even want to win the game if they could.
No wonder the SEC pays these guys so much money to play one and dones at home.
No wonder the SEC pays these guys so much money to play one and dones at home.
-
karlhungis
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7990
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am
Re: Tenn at Florida... how bad will it be
I think Tenn covers the spread.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
- alabamaduck
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 867
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:56 pm
- Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Re: Tenn at Florida... how bad will it be
I agree, that Tennessee will cover. Their defense is very good so as long as Florida doesn't score a few times on Defense I don't see a 30 point win.

-
freedjr
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 979
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:23 am
Re: Tenn at Florida... how bad will it be
That's still an amazing spread for a major BCS conference game that doesn't involve the initials UW or WSU!
-
duck55
- Senior
- Posts: 2157
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:37 am
- Location: Keizer OR
Re: Tenn at Florida... how bad will it be
Or Stanford vs USCfreedjr wrote:That's still an amazing spread for a major BCS conference game that doesn't involve the initials UW or WSU!
- KeenanHowry15
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 405
- Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:06 am


