Best T-shirt of the weekend!
Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1
-
spacefrog13x
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 392
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:40 am
Re: Best T-shirt of the weekend!
The Duck Store took them off the rack because Jim Williams is a P***Y. But more importantly, they are already taking a bath on the jerseys being returned.
As for the Blount T-Shirts. I think they are a bit in poor taste but I also think they are funny.
Its not like Blount punched a pregnant woman or a the pope or something.
He punched a guy roughly his size who was talking ish.
Big Deal.
As for the Blount T-Shirts. I think they are a bit in poor taste but I also think they are funny.
Its not like Blount punched a pregnant woman or a the pope or something.
He punched a guy roughly his size who was talking ish.
Big Deal.
- MerDuck
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 983
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:12 pm
Re: Best T-shirt of the weekend!
spacefrog13x wrote:The Duck Store took them off the rack because Jim Williams is a P***Y.
I assume that Jim Williams is involved with the Duck Store somehow...
A bath in what...spacefrog13x wrote:But more importantly, they are already taking a bath on the jerseys being returned.
The nest quote yet!spacefrog13x wrote:Its not like Blount punched a pregnant woman or a the pope or something.

-
BetaDuck
- One Star Recruit
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:02 pm
Re: Best T-shirt of the weekend!
I saw one that had a graphic on the punch on the front with the title "BLOUNTED!!!", but the back was the best part.
The back of the shirt read like a dictionary entry and said: "blounted (verb) - getting your a** kicked when you deserved it"
The back of the shirt read like a dictionary entry and said: "blounted (verb) - getting your a** kicked when you deserved it"
- MerDuck
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 983
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:12 pm
Re: Best T-shirt of the weekend!
BetaDuck wrote:I saw one that had a graphic on the punch on the front with the title "BLOUNTED!!!", but the back was the best part.
The back of the shirt read like a dictionary entry and said: "blounted (verb) - getting your a** kicked when you deserved it"
By far the best one yet...one of you guys should actually set up a poll so we can get a feel for how many people are against the shirts, and then for those of us that think they are funny which one is the best...

-
uodux1212
- Senior
- Posts: 3965
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:44 pm
- Location: Portland, OR
Re: Best T-shirt of the weekend!
The poll would have to include an age group too, I have a feeling that the over/under line for thinking they're funny or not is about 25...MerDuck wrote:BetaDuck wrote:I saw one that had a graphic on the punch on the front with the title "BLOUNTED!!!", but the back was the best part.
The back of the shirt read like a dictionary entry and said: "blounted (verb) - getting your a** kicked when you deserved it"
By far the best one yet...one of you guys should actually set up a poll so we can get a feel for how many people are against the shirts, and then for those of us that think they are funny which one is the best...

"How do we go from nine to one?" - Chip Kelly
“Our expectations are to win every game we play." - CK
-
quackfu
- One Star Recruit
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:44 am
Re: Best T-shirt of the weekend!
i'm 44 and think they are funny. i wear my ted bundy was a husky t shirt and mostly get positive feedback, but there is always a few people with a halo around their head.
- Quietduck
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 623
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:43 pm
Re: Best T-shirt of the weekend!
That's not a halo. Thats the glow of being more PC than the next guy. Notice it's not gold just a lot of brass.
Quietduck
Quietduck
-
Destroyer77
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1027
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:49 pm
Re: Best T-shirt of the weekend!
I'm of the opinion that MORE people should get their asses beat so they'll finaly shut their f--king yappers.
On that note, the shirts are quite comical and I'm glad people are wearing them. It's a political statement, that you disagree with the punishment or that you agree with the beating Hout took (which, as previously stated, I do. I just wish it was in a back alley.)
Of course I want to live in a world where everyone hangs out all day making love, saying nothing but nice things to each other, never lying about someone in the media (cough Canzano cough), never taunting or yapping at the mouth, but we don't.
On that note, the shirts are quite comical and I'm glad people are wearing them. It's a political statement, that you disagree with the punishment or that you agree with the beating Hout took (which, as previously stated, I do. I just wish it was in a back alley.)
Of course I want to live in a world where everyone hangs out all day making love, saying nothing but nice things to each other, never lying about someone in the media (cough Canzano cough), never taunting or yapping at the mouth, but we don't.
- goducks
- Freshman
- Posts: 1392
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:21 pm
- Location: Bend, Oregon
Re: Best T-shirt of the weekend!
So, do you believe that when your ideal world is violated, that violence is the way to solve matters?Destroyer77 wrote:I'm of the opinion that MORE people should get their asses beat so they'll finaly shut their f--king yappers.
On that note, the shirts are quite comical and I'm glad people are wearing them. It's a political statement, that you disagree with the punishment or that you agree with the beating Hout took (which, as previously stated, I do. I just wish it was in a back alley.)
Of course I want to live in a world where everyone hangs out all day making love, saying nothing but nice things to each other, never lying about someone in the media (cough Canzano cough), never taunting or yapping at the mouth, but we don't.

Notice the plane that we flew on?
-
gofightingducks
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5533
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:08 pm
- Location: Portland, OR
Re: Best T-shirt of the weekend!
Sometimes a good punch to the face or a good beatdown is the only way some people learn unfortunately!goducks wrote:Destroyer77 wrote:\
So, do you believe that when your ideal world is violated, that violence is the way to solve matters?
- oregon
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 254
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:11 am
Re: Best T-shirt of the weekend!
Likewise. I think I outta get me one... the kids in the youth group I lead would love it. Even Beaver fans.Legions wrote:I've both punched and been punched and I find these shirt to be hilarious.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!BetaDuck wrote:I saw one that had a graphic on the punch on the front with the title "BLOUNTED!!!", but the back was the best part.
The back of the shirt read like a dictionary entry and said: "blounted (verb) - getting your a** kicked when you deserved it"

-
woundedknees
- All-American
- Posts: 12821
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm
Re: Best T-shirt of the weekend!
At the time my personal face was violated with a set of brass knuckles, I felt perfectly justified in reacting in an uncivilized manner... The good fellow became quite docile by the time the anesthesia took effect, so they could remove the smashed remains of the offending appliance from his swollen fingers.
I must admit that I refrained from further assaults on his sensitive nature once he ceased hostilities.
No innocent bystanders were harmed.
Boy, was that a lifetime ago!
In all honesty, when I became a corrections deputy for the sheriff's dept. at a later age, I found it much more satisfying to avoid physical conflict if possible.
I must admit that I refrained from further assaults on his sensitive nature once he ceased hostilities.
No innocent bystanders were harmed.
Boy, was that a lifetime ago!
In all honesty, when I became a corrections deputy for the sheriff's dept. at a later age, I found it much more satisfying to avoid physical conflict if possible.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!


-
Destroyer77
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1027
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:49 pm
Re: Best T-shirt of the weekend!
1. The "ideal world" argument is one that will never end considering that it is the central issue in the reason we have different countries, philosophies of government, unique cultures, and religious differences. It's also the central reason that we set laws limiting what someone can and can't do in society. Why is it that we can't marry an 8 year old? Well, because it doesn't fit our "ideal world" model. Catch my drift?goducks wrote:So, do you believe that when your ideal world is violated, that violence is the way to solve matters?Destroyer77 wrote:I'm of the opinion that MORE people should get their asses beat so they'll finaly shut their f--king yappers.
On that note, the shirts are quite comical and I'm glad people are wearing them. It's a political statement, that you disagree with the punishment or that you agree with the beating Hout took (which, as previously stated, I do. I just wish it was in a back alley.)
Of course I want to live in a world where everyone hangs out all day making love, saying nothing but nice things to each other, never lying about someone in the media (cough Canzano cough), never taunting or yapping at the mouth, but we don't.
2. Physical pain is sometimes the only thing someone understands. It is similar to how a dog is trained utilizing cause and effect: if I do this, I feel pain (a beating), but if I do this, I get rewarded (a treat, petting, etc.) Humans are unique in that they are self aware and therefore can predict cause and effect before it is tested. Sometimes humans choose to take a risk in doing something that they know they shouldn't. They are less likely to choose to do something that doesn't conform to "ideal world" if one of the punishments is physical pain.
I hope I've made my point. It's the last I'll say on the matter because this is a tired topic.