https://texassports.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=9172jimmy12 wrote:Calvin?
Johhny wilson is visiting ASU
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
gogreen55
- Senior
- Posts: 2369
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:39 pm
Re: Johhny wilson is visiting ASU
-
jimmy12
- Senior
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am
Re: Johhny wilson is visiting ASU
Thank u! Didnt know that one
-
GoDucksIn09
- Senior
- Posts: 3086
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:15 am
Re: Johhny wilson is visiting ASU
Will he reaffirm his commitment to Oregon? I know some kids do and some do not. I don't know whether he will. I am just merely asking.
- brich75
- Senior
- Posts: 4054
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm
Re: Johhny wilson is visiting ASU
Is it a good sign he hasn’t de committed yet? The ball seemed to really be rolling toward ASU but haven’t heard anything for a couple days. Anyone have any insight on this?
- Phenom
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 9914
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am
Re: Johhny wilson is visiting ASU
According to JHop, our coaches are visiting him today. So there is still hope but I'm not betting on him signing with us.brich75 wrote:Is it a good sign he hasn’t de committed yet? The ball seemed to really be rolling toward ASU but haven’t heard anything for a couple days. Anyone have any insight on this?
- brich75
- Senior
- Posts: 4054
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm
Re: Johhny wilson is visiting ASU
That’s great news, normally I would agree but these coaches are much better recruiters than we have ever seen at Oregon.Phenom wrote:According to JHop, our coaches are visiting him today. So there is still hope but I'm not betting on him signing with us.brich75 wrote:Is it a good sign he hasn’t de committed yet? The ball seemed to really be rolling toward ASU but haven’t heard anything for a couple days. Anyone have any insight on this?
- JIDuck97
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 993
- Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:42 am
Re: Johhny wilson is visiting ASU
I am hoping that it is telling that, at least for now, unlike Myles Slusher, he still has his Ducks stuff on his twitter.
brich75 wrote:That’s great news, normally I would agree but these coaches are much better recruiters than we have ever seen at Oregon.Phenom wrote:According to JHop, our coaches are visiting him today. So there is still hope but I'm not betting on him signing with us.brich75 wrote:Is it a good sign he hasn’t de committed yet? The ball seemed to really be rolling toward ASU but haven’t heard anything for a couple days. Anyone have any insight on this?
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40597
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: Johhny wilson is visiting ASU
It is a good sign, but it's also possible he's just waiting to make it official on early signing day.brich75 wrote:Is it a good sign he hasn’t de committed yet? The ball seemed to really be rolling toward ASU but haven’t heard anything for a couple days. Anyone have any insight on this?

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
- Phenom
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 9914
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am
Re: Johhny wilson is visiting ASU
JHop thinks it’s almost a forgone conclusion that he’s signing with ASU.
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40597
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: Johhny wilson is visiting ASU
I figured as much, was hoping a last ditch effort by coaching staff may prove to be worthwhile.Phenom wrote:JHop thinks it’s almost a forgone conclusion that he’s signing with ASU.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
