Finsh line
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
jimmy12
- Senior
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am
Finsh line
https://pypeline.co/oregons-recruiting- ... t-commits/
Jimmy’s guess:
I think they sign 4 more:
1) manning
2) Ringo
3) washington
4) badger
Jimmy’s guess:
I think they sign 4 more:
1) manning
2) Ringo
3) washington
4) badger
- UofDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 3944
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:51 pm
Re: Finsh line
That would do...
-
Duck24
- Senior
- Posts: 4744
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:36 am
- Location: Portland, OR
Re: Finsh line
That would be quite the close.
-
buckmarkduck
- All-American
- Posts: 11011
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:22 am
- Contact:
Re: Finsh line
I think Badger already signed with ASU, but hasn't announced yet.
- StevensTechU
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7116
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
- Location: Hoboken, NJ
Re: Finsh line
1 DB
1 TE
1 WR
1 Can't-Miss
1 TE
1 WR
1 Can't-Miss
- lukeyrid13
- All-American
- Posts: 10475
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
- GM: Portland TrailBlazers
Re: Finsh line
I strongly doubt we got Washington or Badger. I haven't seen any insider predict Badger to Oregon, and Washington only had an unofficial here and the only crumb folks are going off of, is that he's friends with Ashford and wouldn't mind playing with him. I think it's a reach to assume we got him.
Ringo, it's 50/50 and no leaks have come out from Oregon or Georgia side at all.
Ringo, it's 50/50 and no leaks have come out from Oregon or Georgia side at all.
-
wepto
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1030
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:07 pm
Re: Finsh line
The Bama free board thinks they are getting Washington.
- lukeyrid13
- All-American
- Posts: 10475
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
- GM: Portland TrailBlazers
Re: Finsh line
Georgia and Bama feel confident with Washington and Tennessee had some traction too. We didn't have contact with him until moments before NSD. I doubt we had enough pull to sway him in 24 hours.
-
damascusduck
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 252
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:01 pm
Re: Finsh line
Coach MC called him just before Wednesday and he didn't hang up. He then decides not to sign until February. One could argue that Oregon has time to sway him. Probably a long shot but worth a shot IMO.lukeyrid13 wrote:Georgia and Bama feel confident with Washington and Tennessee had some traction too. We didn't have contact with him until moments before NSD. I doubt we had enough pull to sway him in 24 hours.
- Phenom
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 9914
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am
Re: Finsh line
I think we finish with:
Manning
Yary
1 more
Manning
Yary
1 more
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40590
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: Finsh line
I bet we snag another WR.Phenom wrote:I think we finish with:
Manning
Yary
1 more

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13