6'3"/255 WDE, but I hope that's an old picture... Skinny arms, to say the least. Looks like a decent frame, but dang, that kid looks like he needs some strength training!punizhr02 wrote:It looks like Washington found a true diamond in the rough. The kid doesn't even have a 247 rating
https://247sports.com/Player/Siaosi-Finau-46102740/
Washington looks to be his only offer
'Other Guys' Recruiting Thread
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
woundedknees
- All-American
- Posts: 12821
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm
Re: 'Other Guys' Recruiting Thread
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!


-
punizhr02
- One Star Recruit
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:52 pm
Re: 'Other Guys' Recruiting Thread
Tells me they might be nervous about Schuster and JTT going elsewhere.GoDucksTroll wrote:What a dumpster fire. They offered a much better in-state DT (Jacob Schuster, who is a 4* in 247's own rankings not the composite) but they offered him a gray shirt. The next week he got full ride offers from Stanford and Cal.punizhr02 wrote:It looks like Washington found a true diamond in the rough. The kid doesn't even have a 247 rating
https://247sports.com/Player/Siaosi-Finau-46102740/
Washington looks to be his only offer
Instead they took a kid with no FBS offers. I'm loving this, Jimmy Lake is going to tank Washington way faster than I thought.
- StevensTechU
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7116
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
- Location: Hoboken, NJ
Re: 'Other Guys' Recruiting Thread
He doesn't look bad. If I was rating him on 247's scale, I'd put him as an 86. Based on his film, he looks like a solid Pac-12 caliber DL, and I'd say he has as much potential to be an all-leaguer as he does on being a bust.punizhr02 wrote:It looks like Washington found a true diamond in the rough. The kid doesn't even have a 247 rating
https://247sports.com/Player/Siaosi-Finau-46102740/
Washington looks to be his only offer
-
punizhr02
- One Star Recruit
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:52 pm
Re: 'Other Guys' Recruiting Thread
When have you ever seen a bad film on 247? Everybody looks good, because they show the best plays in the kid’s season. The fact that nobody in recruiting circles have ever heard of this kid is a major red flag.StevensTechU wrote:He doesn't look bad. If I was rating him on 247's scale, I'd put him as an 86. Based on his film, he looks like a solid Pac-12 caliber DL, and I'd say he has as much potential to be an all-leaguer as he does on being a bust.punizhr02 wrote:It looks like Washington found a true diamond in the rough. The kid doesn't even have a 247 rating
https://247sports.com/Player/Siaosi-Finau-46102740/
Washington looks to be his only offer
- StevensTechU
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7116
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
- Location: Hoboken, NJ
Re: 'Other Guys' Recruiting Thread
Lol. You don't watch highlight film for good plays vs bad plays. You watch them for athleticism, speed, effort, headiness, strength, technique.
Sometimes guys slip through the cracks. When there's no camps going on due to covid-19, there are probably going to be more of those than usual.
Sometimes guys slip through the cracks. When there's no camps going on due to covid-19, there are probably going to be more of those than usual.