Kingsley Suamataia announcing commitment 9/8

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Kingsley Suamataia announcing commitment 9/8

Post by greenyellow »

2021 OL Kingsley Suamataia will announcing his commitment tomorrow evening at 6:30 PM PST. Expect another pickup for Oregon.
Image
GoDucksIn09
Senior
Posts: 3086
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:15 am

Re: Kingsley Suamataia announcing commitment 9/8

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

Anytime USC is in the picture am always concerned. I know all the crystal balls favor Oregon and all the ties he has are all positive, but Oregon has lost a lot more recruiting battles against USC than they have won. I am trying to be optimistic but USC always concerns me.
User avatar
Quietduck
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 622
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:43 pm

Re: Kingsley Suamataia announcing commitment 9/8

Post by Quietduck »

With Peni going will that affect? I know they are related but that also opens his position.
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Kingsley Suamataia announcing commitment 9/8

Post by greenyellow »

Quietduck wrote:With Peni going will that affect? I know they are related but that also opens his position.
Penei was likely going to leaving even if there was a fall season so I doubt it matters much. Plus, Noah Sewell is still going to be here.
Image
WestCoastDux
Two Star Recruit
Posts: 130
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:46 pm

Re: Kingsley Suamataia announcing commitment 9/8

Post by WestCoastDux »

QUACK!!! Kingsley is an Oregon Duck. Sco Ducks!
Post Reply