5 star QB Dante Moore trending to UO? Edit: NOOOOOO!!
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39213
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
Re: 5 star QB Dante Moore trending to UO? Edit: QUAAAAACK!
On3 is reporting DJ U already visited this week.

-
HomeSickDuck
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 474
- Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:42 pm
Re: 5 star QB Dante Moore trending to UO? Edit: QUAAAAACK!
I haven’t seen it from an actual reporter yet, but some people on twitter are saying there’s a rumor Moore is supposed to have an in home visit with UCLA this weekend. If that’s true, then he wouldn’t be visiting us this weekend and thus, making it look more likely he’ll flip.
-
lmduck
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 968
- Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:22 pm
Re: 5 star QB Dante Moore trending to UO? Edit: QUAAAAACK!
UCLA likely scheduled that in home purposely.HomeSickDuck wrote:I haven’t seen it from an actual reporter yet, but some people on twitter are saying there’s a rumor Moore is supposed to have an in home visit with UCLA this weekend. If that’s true, then he wouldn’t be visiting us this weekend and thus, making it look more likely he’ll flip.
-
dthomas=ddixon
- Moderator

- Posts: 8648
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:42 pm
- Location: McMinnville, Oregon
- UofO8
- Senior
- Posts: 2538
- Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:41 pm
- OregonFan4Life
- All-American
- Posts: 15147
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm
Re: 5 star QB Dante Moore trending to UO? Edit: QUAAAAACK!
What’s embarrassing?UofO8 wrote:lol, absolutely embarrassing.

- UofO8
- Senior
- Posts: 2538
- Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:41 pm
Re: 5 star QB Dante Moore trending to UO? Edit: QUAAAAACK!
OregonFan4Life wrote:What’s embarrassing?UofO8 wrote:lol, absolutely embarrassing.
losing our biggest recruit right before signing day to UCLA of all schools. It's not like georgia or bama swooped in at the last second.

-
squintsdd
- Senior
- Posts: 2065
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:39 am
Re: 5 star QB Dante Moore trending to UO? Edit: QUAAAAACK!
I have a hard time believing any of it. The only thing confirmed is that DJU is visiting UCLA. They're not going to promise Moore a starting spot and then have DJU visit immediately after.
- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39213
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
Re: 5 star QB Dante Moore trending to UO? Edit: QUAAAAACK!
Agreed. The truth is definitely out there somewhere.squintsdd wrote:I have a hard time believing any of it. The only thing confirmed is that DJU is visiting UCLA. They're not going to promise Moore a starting spot and then have DJU visit immediately after.

- UofO8
- Senior
- Posts: 2538
- Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:41 pm
Re: 5 star QB Dante Moore trending to UO? Edit: QUAAAAACK!
Well typically when there is this much smoke with recruiting, its usually for a reason. I also saw a bit ago that jhop was thinking he's leaning towards UCLA now as well. Wouldn't at all be surprised if he's gone at this point

- OregonFan4Life
- All-American
- Posts: 15147
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm
Re: 5 star QB Dante Moore trending to UO? Edit: QUAAAAACK!
Oregon May land Hicks and flip Proctor and Bowen, I’d easily take those 3 over Moore. Kids will be kids. If Moore really wants to go play at UCLA with a subpar supporting cast and a scheme that doesn’t produce NFL QB’s, then his loss. As for Oregon, you can’t blame Lanning cause like I said, kids will be kids.UofO8 wrote:OregonFan4Life wrote:What’s embarrassing?UofO8 wrote:lol, absolutely embarrassing.
losing our biggest recruit right before signing day to UCLA of all schools. It's not like georgia or bama swooped in at the last second.

-
dthomas=ddixon
- Moderator

- Posts: 8648
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:42 pm
- Location: McMinnville, Oregon
Re: 5 star QB Dante Moore trending to UO? Edit: QUAAAAACK!
JHop just put in a crystal ball prediction for DJ U to UCLA. 90% confidence… which certainly changes things. This whole thing has been completely unhinged haha.

-
webfoots2001
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:05 pm
Re: 5 star QB Dante Moore trending to UO? Edit: QUAAAAACK!
Just couldn’t wait to get your hot take out there until Wednesday. You probably shouldn’t follow recruiting if you can’t handle the decision making process of 17-18 year olds.UofO8 wrote:OregonFan4Life wrote:What’s embarrassing?UofO8 wrote:lol, absolutely embarrassing.
losing our biggest recruit right before signing day to UCLA of all schools. It's not like georgia or bama swooped in at the last second.
- UofO8
- Senior
- Posts: 2538
- Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:41 pm
Re: 5 star QB Dante Moore trending to UO? Edit: QUAAAAACK!
Losing a big recruit to UCLA being embarrassing is a hot take? lmao, ok.Just couldn’t wait to get your hot take out there until Wednesday.
Making a general statement on a forum isn't really indicative of me not being able to handle something but sure.You probably shouldn’t follow recruiting if you can’t handle the decision making process of 17-18 year olds.

-
SuperDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 4651
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:29 am
- Location: Arizona, USA
- Contact:
Re: 5 star QB Dante Moore trending to UO? Edit: QUAAAAACK!
Guys, we haven't lost him, at least, not yet. There've been rumors, that's it. He hasn't officially decommitted, that we know of.
Losing Dillingham was a shock for the kid. I don't blame him for looking around a bit.
I'm not going to freak out about it one way or another. As I've said before, I'd really like him to be a Duck. Still, I want him to do what he feels is best for him.
As of now he's still committed.
Losing Dillingham was a shock for the kid. I don't blame him for looking around a bit.
I'm not going to freak out about it one way or another. As I've said before, I'd really like him to be a Duck. Still, I want him to do what he feels is best for him.
As of now he's still committed.
John 3:36