QUACK! Justin Flowe Commits

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
User avatar
DuckDuckJuice
Two Star Recruit
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:34 pm

Re: Justin Flowe

Post by DuckDuckJuice »

Biggins just picked Oregon. That’s the one we were waiting for.
laxattack22
One Star Recruit
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:37 am

Re: Justin Flowe

Post by laxattack22 »

Do my eyes deceive me or did Biggins just cb Flowe to Oregon?!
User avatar
pezsez1
All Pac-12
Posts: 6296
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:30 pm
Location: RIP CITY

Re: Justin Flowe

Post by pezsez1 »

What are the chances that Biggins would know something that nobody else would? I'm not plugged into this as hardcore as others are.
Willie Taggart is a dick.
User avatar
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore
Posts: 1742
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am

Re: Justin Flowe

Post by GoDucksTroll »

1:00 tomorrow on ESPNU is Flowe's announcement. It's looking good but I'm starting to feel like I do every time one of these happens, where all signs point to us and then it's not. It would be huge for the program. Getting KT, Funa, Wright, Sewell, and Flowe in back to back seasons would be a national CFB story.
User avatar
DuckDuckJuice
Two Star Recruit
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:34 pm

Re: Justin Flowe

Post by DuckDuckJuice »

pezsez1 wrote:What are the chances that Biggins would know something that nobody else would? I'm not plugged into this as hardcore as others are.
113/119 on his picks

Gold Standard
User avatar
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore
Posts: 1742
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am

Re: Justin Flowe

Post by GoDucksTroll »

If anyone wants to see what Biggins said:

But I just put a CB in for Oregon with Justin Flowe. That’s where things are tonight. I’ve seen a lot of kids go to bed with one school locked in and wake up with another- mentioned it earlier, happened with Juju Smith and Herschel Dennis. So we’ll see what happens from here.

Let's not repeat the Juju or Devon Williams fiasco.
Duck24
Senior
Posts: 4744
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:36 am
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Justin Flowe

Post by Duck24 »

DuckDuckJuice wrote:
pezsez1 wrote:What are the chances that Biggins would know something that nobody else would? I'm not plugged into this as hardcore as others are.
113/119 on his picks

Gold Standard
How many of those picks have changed in the minutes leading up to a kids announcement? I’ll believe it when I see the official Ducks football Twitter account tweet outs that his LOI is in.
dthomas=ddixon
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8657
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:42 pm
Location: McMinnville, Oregon

Re: Justin Flowe

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

If Biggins is in then I’m sold. Let’s just hope there’s no change of heart over night. No Trojan dreams.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image
alxtw
Freshman
Posts: 1265
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:46 pm

Re: Justin Flowe

Post by alxtw »

GoDucksTroll wrote:If anyone wants to see what Biggins said:

But I just put a CB in for Oregon with Justin Flowe. That’s where things are tonight. I’ve seen a lot of kids go to bed with one school locked in and wake up with another- mentioned it earlier, happened with Juju Smith and Herschel Dennis. So we’ll see what happens from here.

Let's not repeat the Juju or Devon Williams fiasco.
Didn't know we were that close to getting Juju. Imagine how good we could have been with him.
thomas time
Senior
Posts: 4692
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 am

Re: Justin Flowe

Post by thomas time »

I think his mom wanted him to stay home, but I might be thinking of somebody else
jimmy12
Senior
Posts: 2823
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am

Re: Justin Flowe

Post by jimmy12 »

Grandmother
User avatar
brich75
Senior
Posts: 4054
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: Justin Flowe

Post by brich75 »

Funny now the momentum(not that it holds much water) is back toward Oregon with the crystal ballsp
Image
jimmy12
Senior
Posts: 2823
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am

Re: Justin Flowe

Post by jimmy12 »

Super curious what changed or just placing a bet
User avatar
brich75
Senior
Posts: 4054
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: Justin Flowe

Post by brich75 »

jimmy12 wrote:Super curious what changed or just placing a bet
My thoughts exactly
Image
User avatar
Tray Dub
Senior
Posts: 4994
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:31 pm

Re: Justin Flowe

Post by Tray Dub »

GoDucksTroll wrote:1:00 tomorrow on ESPNU is Flowe's announcement. It's looking good but I'm starting to feel like I do every time one of these happens, where all signs point to us and then it's not. It would be huge for the program. Getting KT, Funa, Wright, Sewell, and Flowe in back to back seasons would be a national CFB story.
Isn't it 11 am pacific?
Post Reply