Re: 2022 Early Signing Day Thread
Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:23 pm
Dickey just signed his NLI on Instagram Live. His big announcement was that his brother would be coming to Oregon, likely as a walk-on.
Oregon Ducks Sports Message Board Forum
https://www.ducksattack.com/forum/
Whew!!!greenyellow wrote:Dickey just signed his NLI on Instagram Live. His big announcement was that his brother would be coming to Oregon, likely as a walk-on.
Haven't heard anything about Silva today.StevensTechU wrote:Still waiting for... George Silva, Dickey, Peyton Bowen and Blake Purchase. That right?
During his commitment when he initially put on the ND hat the crowd sounded excited and cheering but when he put on the Oregon cap afterwards, you could really hear the cheers die down. Feels like a case of him wanted to go to Oregon, while some of his family want him to go to ND. Hope they let him make his own decision in the end.UofDuck wrote:I don’t read that tweet as he isn’t sure. I read it as he finally made his choice.greenyellow wrote:Bowen not completely solid yet.
Awesome news!droop10 wrote:In what’s kind of become a surprise, as everyone assumed he would flip, Purchase just sent in his NLI.
Can't lie, I was in the camp that he was for sure flipping. I thought Deion would swoop in and take him.SuperDuck wrote:Awesome news!droop10 wrote:In what’s kind of become a surprise, as everyone assumed he would flip, Purchase just sent in his NLI.

Sounds like they expect him sometime today as it was more about verifying and transferring his JC credits than him flipping elsewhere.pdxduck2013 wrote:Anyone have an update on what's going on with George Silva?
And Oklahoma now thinks he is theirs. fing wildalxtw wrote:During his commitment when he initially put on the ND hat the crowd sounded excited and cheering but when he put on the Oregon cap afterwards, you could really hear the cheers die down. Feels like a case of him wanted to go to Oregon, while some of his family want him to go to ND. Hope they let him make his own decision in the end.UofDuck wrote:I don’t read that tweet as he isn’t sure. I read it as he finally made his choice.greenyellow wrote:Bowen not completely solid yet.