Page 2 of 2

Re: Sim 2 Discussion (Days 11-15)

Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:42 pm
by Brophdog88
tales wrote:God damn Hakeem 39 FGA and 30 FTA :shock:

http://ducksattack.com/DASL/boxes/15-3.html
and a loss 8-)

Re: Sim 2 Discussion (Days 11-15)

Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:47 pm
by Phenom
How can I stop my team from fouling so much? Lead the league in opponent FT attempts. My defenders are fairly solid.

Re: Sim 2 Discussion (Days 11-15)

Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:47 pm
by Zyme
FlDuckFan wrote:Why am I the only one to have played every day?

My team had it's first break on day 15.

Lordy, Bol just wont stay healthy. He's already missed 7 games and will miss the next 4

Re: Sim 2 Discussion (Days 11-15)

Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:00 am
by UOducksTK1
FlDuckFan wrote:Why am I the only one to have played every day?
Schedule is randomly generated, so not sure why?

Re: Sim 2 Discussion (Days 11-15)

Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:14 am
by FlDuckFan
UOducksTK1 wrote:
FlDuckFan wrote:Why am I the only one to have played every day?
Schedule is randomly generated, so not sure why?
Just curious, we're looking pretty bad and racking up losses quickly. Although I think a change of style in play may help some.

Re: Sim 2 Discussion (Days 11-15)

Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:12 am
by dthomas=ddixon
Geez, lost every game. Benoit Benjamin is dominating, 17, 11 & 3.5 blocks a game, Stockton is leading the league in steals and is 3rd in assists but I don't have enough anywhere else.

Just checked, last in the league in rebounding. That might be my problem.

Re: Sim 2 Discussion (Days 11-15)

Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:28 am
by eddy_zamora
The trade junkie is still undefeated somehow.

Re: Sim 2 Discussion (Days 11-15)

Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:27 am
by Goose!
Didn't think I was going to be down in the gutters with my team, but here I am...

Re: Sim 2 Discussion (Days 11-15)

Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:33 am
by Zyme
Goose! wrote:Didn't think I was going to be down in the gutters with my team, but here I am...
rebounding