Page 2 of 2
Re: PLAYOFFS ROUND 2 (last 4 games)
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:44 pm
by Zyme
eddy_zamora wrote:I got swept... That sucks. A little disheartening.
Good run for your first year. Little more seasoning with the engine and you'll be fine. The pieces are there for a good run next year too.
Re: PLAYOFFS ROUND 2 (last 4 games)
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:45 pm
by gregspechtismyhero
Wow. I blew it. That's surprisingly devastating.
Re: PLAYOFFS ROUND 2 (last 4 games)
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:51 pm
by UOducksTK1
gregspechtismyhero wrote:Wow. I blew it. That's surprisingly devastating.
Hats off to the Bucks though. Well balanced team.
Tough for you guys though, considering the amazing season you had.
Re: PLAYOFFS ROUND 2 (last 4 games)
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:52 pm
by UOducksTK1
Zyme wrote:eddy_zamora wrote:I got swept... That sucks. A little disheartening.
Good run for your first year. Little more seasoning with the engine and you'll be fine. The pieces are there for a good run next year too.
Agreed, it's the little things that need to change, such as depth charts.
You have all the pieces to win it all, no need to change much.
Re: PLAYOFFS ROUND 2 (last 4 games)
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:55 pm
by pudgejeff
UOducksTK1 wrote:gregspechtismyhero wrote:Wow. I blew it. That's surprisingly devastating.
Hats off to the Bucks though. Well balanced team.
Tough for you guys though, considering the amazing season you had.
Did the Bucks really only put in 1 DC at the start of the season?
Re: PLAYOFFS ROUND 2 (last 4 games)
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:28 pm
by Zyme
pudgejeff wrote:UOducksTK1 wrote:gregspechtismyhero wrote:Wow. I blew it. That's surprisingly devastating.
Hats off to the Bucks though. Well balanced team.
Tough for you guys though, considering the amazing season you had.
Did the Bucks really only put in 1 DC at the start of the season?
Good looking chart too. Slow and inside and fast and outside usually pair well. Trapping and press control the pace of the game further. Balanced fast or slow is if you want to influnce more offense (great for B B+ or B+ B type guys.