Page 2 of 3
Re: Sim 4 Discussion (Days 21-25)
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
by Boom
UOducksTK1 wrote:Rockets are on fire.
Yes, moving Rambis to the starting lineup was key. Plus Maxwell was finding his way into some SF minutes earlier in the season... Corrected that issue.
Re: Sim 4 Discussion (Days 21-25)
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:05 pm
by tales
Really hoping I'm not 13-6 cause of the amount of lottery teams Ive played so far..
Re: Sim 4 Discussion (Days 21-25)
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:06 pm
by UOducksTK1
Boom wrote:UOducksTK1 wrote:Rockets are on fire.
Yes, moving Rambis to the starting lineup was key. Plus Maxwell was finding his way into some SF minutes earlier in the season... Corrected that issue.
2nd only to the Warriors in steals per game, which is why you are doing so well with out a natural #1 scorer.
Re: Sim 4 Discussion (Days 21-25)
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:07 pm
by Zyme
UOducksTK1 wrote:Zyme wrote:Da ba fa? Holy 4 game win streak Batman.
Barros dropped 43 points on the Nets, pretty impressive.
West have been really really good too, the only thing keeping me in games rebounding wise:
10pts/11.75reb/3.5 ast/1.75stk/4.5blks/1.25TOs
During those 4 games.
Those are sick numbers +5 TOs generated. If I want to get worse he needs to be traded.
Re: Sim 4 Discussion (Days 21-25)
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:08 pm
by UOducksTK1
tales wrote:Really hoping I'm not 13-6 cause of the amount of lottery teams Ive played so far..
Ur team's specs are pretty solid right now, so I think you're a decent contender team. I'd still put the Hornets and Bucks ahead of you guys, but otherwise you guys are right there.
BJ has been playing great, in fact I think he's been a strong key in helping your team.
Re: Sim 4 Discussion (Days 21-25)
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:18 pm
by FlDuckFan
What am I doing wrong? Darn turnovers.
Re: Sim 4 Discussion (Days 21-25)
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:24 pm
by tales
UOducksTK1 wrote:tales wrote:Really hoping I'm not 13-6 cause of the amount of lottery teams Ive played so far..
Ur team's specs are pretty solid right now, so I think you're a decent contender team. I'd still put the Hornets and Bucks ahead of you guys, but otherwise you guys are right there.
BJ has been playing great, in fact I think he's been a strong key in helping your team.
Well thats good to hear, guess I'm 1 player away eh?
And yes Armstrong has been fantastic.
Re: Sim 4 Discussion (Days 21-25)
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:35 pm
by Zyme
tales wrote:UOducksTK1 wrote:tales wrote:Really hoping I'm not 13-6 cause of the amount of lottery teams Ive played so far..
Ur team's specs are pretty solid right now, so I think you're a decent contender team. I'd still put the Hornets and Bucks ahead of you guys, but otherwise you guys are right there.
BJ has been playing great, in fact I think he's been a strong key in helping your team.
Well thats good to hear, guess I'm 1 player away eh?
And yes Armstrong has been fantastic.
With his outside shooting, I might try and put BJ as the #1 options, trying to get Jordan's TOs down.
Re: Sim 4 Discussion (Days 21-25)
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:00 pm
by Goose!
Barkley seems to be finding his groove, which is a good sign for the team. He has, however, been turning the ball over a lot; not sure why that's happening. Harper's in a massive slump, I hope he picks it up soon.
Re: Sim 4 Discussion (Days 21-25)
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:10 pm
by dd10snoop28
Gminski is really struggling. If he could just score a bit better then we'll be alright.
Re: Sim 4 Discussion (Days 21-25)
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:51 pm
by pudgejeff
dd10snoop28 wrote:Gminski is really struggling. If he could just score a bit better then we'll be alright.
He's hurt now right?
Re: Sim 4 Discussion (Days 21-25)
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:57 pm
by dd10snoop28
Yeah, but he has struggled even when healthy.
Re: Sim 4 Discussion (Days 21-25)
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:55 pm
by dthomas=ddixon
Blah. My team obviously has some weaknesses but I don't understand why they just suck. My division is awful and my team can't even compete.
Re: Sim 4 Discussion (Days 21-25)
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:02 pm
by dd10snoop28
Poor scoring and rebounding. Go get Chambers from the Clippers.
Re: Sim 4 Discussion (Days 21-25)
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:06 pm
by tales
Zyme wrote:With his outside shooting, I might try and put BJ as the #1 options, trying to get Jordan's TOs down.
I'd probably experiment with that if my team starts struggling.