Page 2 of 2

Re: Sim 16 Discussion (Days 96-99)

Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:12 pm
by FlDuckFan
4-0 Sim moved from 8th in the west to 7th.

Re: Sim 16 Discussion (Days 96-99)

Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:09 pm
by dthomas=ddixon
Geez 0-3. Consistently over 20 TOs a game. Every starter is averaging over 2 turnovers a game, Harper and Stockton over 3. Should have just tanked this year.

Re: Sim 16 Discussion (Days 96-99)

Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:04 pm
by OreDucks01284
wait what, last 10 game, im 8-2 and am no longer bottom last. fuuuuu

Re: Sim 16 Discussion (Days 96-99)

Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:07 pm
by lukeyrid13
Doubt the warriors repeat now with Ewing out

Re: Sim 16 Discussion (Days 96-99)

Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:56 pm
by bellsduck
How the hell do I lose to the Spurs every time? LOL.
If I never played them I might be 2nd or 3rd in the West.