Resignings (Due by playoffs end, no exceptions)

You can talk about all sim related stuff here.

Moderators: UOducksTK1, Zyme, lukeyrid13, Oregon Ownage

User avatar
lukeyrid13
All-American
Posts: 10475
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: Resignings (Due by playoffs end, no exceptions)

Post by lukeyrid13 »

rpmunn wrote:
lukeyrid13 wrote:Ugh earvin! At least I have birds
What do the bird years do?
They mean you can offer one of your players if you're over the cap. It Also means you can offer more years and more money than other teams
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40591
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Resignings (Due by playoffs end, no exceptions)

Post by UOducksTK1 »

DrBradBuss wrote:
Suns-
Lots want to resign, please post which guys you'd like to know about.
I guess I'll ask about Mahorn and Wilkins out of curiosity.
Mahorn 1.4mil/1year
Wilkins 0.7mil/1year

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40591
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Resignings (Due by playoffs end, no exceptions)

Post by UOducksTK1 »

dthomas=ddixon wrote:I fell like there's a lot things in the game that don't really mean why we think ha. Lee's Loyalty rating is 82, greed is 3, and play for a winner is 4. And he isn't going to re-sign.
I'd put little to no weight on those attributes. I honestly don't know if they even have an effect.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40591
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Resignings (Due by playoffs end, no exceptions)

Post by UOducksTK1 »

lukeyrid13 wrote:
rpmunn wrote:
lukeyrid13 wrote:Ugh earvin! At least I have birds
What do the bird years do?
They mean you can offer one of your players if you're over the cap. It Also means you can offer more years and more money than other teams
With 3 bird years or more that is. A player without 3 bird years is pretty much useless.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40591
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Resignings (Due by playoffs end, no exceptions)

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Done to here.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
DrBradBuss
Junior
Posts: 1999
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:56 pm
GM: Detroit Pistons GM

Re: Resignings (Due by playoffs end, no exceptions)

Post by DrBradBuss »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
DrBradBuss wrote:
Suns-
Lots want to resign, please post which guys you'd like to know about.
I guess I'll ask about Mahorn and Wilkins out of curiosity.
Mahorn 1.4mil/1year
Wilkins 0.7mil/1year
I'll take both.
User avatar
duckyoubeavers
Sophomore
Posts: 1631
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:35 am
GM: Toronto Raptors GM

Re: Resignings (Due by playoffs end, no exceptions)

Post by duckyoubeavers »

bulls decline
Raptors GM
jfox96
One Star Recruit
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:50 pm

Re: Resignings (Due by playoffs end, no exceptions)

Post by jfox96 »

Yes to King
User avatar
DeltaFox97
Two Star Recruit
Posts: 102
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:44 pm

Re: Resignings (Due by playoffs end, no exceptions)

Post by DeltaFox97 »

accept lane
User avatar
pudgejeff
All Pac-12
Posts: 5014
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:21 am
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Re: Resignings (Due by playoffs end, no exceptions)

Post by pudgejeff »

Let me know about foster, Daniels, Bryant, mason, brooks
User avatar
Phenom
All Pac-12
Posts: 9914
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am

Re: Resignings (Due by playoffs end, no exceptions)

Post by Phenom »

None of those scrubbingtons wanted to resign with me...I'm good...
303DucksFan
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 698
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:43 pm
Location: Rocky Mountains

Re: Resignings (Due by playoffs end, no exceptions)

Post by 303DucksFan »

Decline
User avatar
Oregon Ownage
All-American
Posts: 15301
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:40 am
GM: Dallas Mavericks
Location: Hampton Roads, Virginia

Re: Resignings (Due by playoffs end, no exceptions)

Post by Oregon Ownage »

Brad Sellers 0.5mil/1year - Yes
Shelton Jones 2.7mil/1year - Yes
Terry Tyler 1.0mil/1year - No
Steve Kerr 7.1-8.5mil/3years - Yes
Image
User avatar
Boom
All Pac-12
Posts: 5785
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:32 pm
GM: Houston Rockets

Re: Resignings (Due by playoffs end, no exceptions)

Post by Boom »

UOducksTK1 wrote:Rockets-
Vernon Maxwell 1.7-1.8mil/2years
Accept
bellsduck
Senior
Posts: 3820
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:40 am
GM: Utah Jazz

Re: Resignings (Due by playoffs end, no exceptions)

Post by bellsduck »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
dthomas=ddixon wrote:I fell like there's a lot things in the game that don't really mean why we think ha. Lee's Loyalty rating is 82, greed is 3, and play for a winner is 4. And he isn't going to re-sign.
I'd put little to no weight on those attributes. I honestly don't know if they even have an effect.
Shoot that's 1/2 the reason I didn't trade Salley or Donaldson this year. Good to know for the future.
Post Reply