Page 2 of 6
Re: 2003 Draft Board (Jazz up)
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:43 pm
by bellsduck
Jazz select Andrew Bogut
Re: 2003 Draft Board (Jazz up)
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:24 pm
by UOducksTK1
Warriors take Hinrich
Re: 2003 Draft Board (Spurs up)
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:04 pm
by UOducksTK1
Spurs had 3 hours, skipping his pick until he's on. Moving forward until then.
Nuggets select Chris Kaman
Re: 2003 Draft Board (Spurs/Hawks up)
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:12 pm
by Marzeial
Hawks select Tyson Chandler
Re: 2003 Draft Board (Spurs/Magic up)
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:29 pm
by pudgejeff
Magic Select Marcin Gortat!
Re: 2003 Draft Board (Spurs/Magic up)
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:40 pm
by DrBradBuss
Suns select Josh Howard
Re: 2003 Draft Board (Suns up)
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:41 pm
by UOducksTK1
Spurs take Travis Outlaw. Suns up.
Re: 2003 Draft Board (Pacers up)
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:52 pm
by dennocj
Pacers select James Jones
Re: 2003 Draft Board (Suns up)
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:56 pm
by DrBradBuss
Any chance we'll get the rest of the profiles up soon?
Re: 2003 Draft Board (Jazz up)
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:05 pm
by Phenom
FlDuckFan wrote:Dang Sonics, was hoping he'd fall and I could trade in and get Emeka.
Yeah, thought he fell too far, too. I'm surprised his defense is only a C- though.
Re: 2003 Draft Board (Spurs/Magic up)
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:25 pm
by pudgejeff
DrBradBuss wrote:Suns select Josh Howard
Really like this pick!
Re: 2003 Draft Board (Suns up)
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:38 pm
by UOducksTK1
DrBradBuss wrote:Any chance we'll get the rest of the profiles up soon?
Up to zyme. We can wait a bit for them.
Re: 2003 Draft Board (Suns up)
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:13 pm
by DrBradBuss
I don't want to hold things up too bad. I'll give it another 30 min. and if not there I'll just make my pick.
Re: 2003 Draft Board (Spurs/Magic up)
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:14 pm
by DrBradBuss
pudgejeff wrote:DrBradBuss wrote:Suns select Josh Howard
Really like this pick!
He fits perfectly into my lineup. Didn't know if you'd go there or take Gortat like you did so I picked fast

after you submitted.
Re: 2003 Draft Board (Spurs/Magic up)
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:04 pm
by pudgejeff
DrBradBuss wrote:pudgejeff wrote:DrBradBuss wrote:Suns select Josh Howard
Really like this pick!
He fits perfectly into my lineup. Didn't know if you'd go there or take Gortat like you did so I picked fast

after you submitted.
Those were the 2 I was def picking between.