Oregon vs Boise State official game thread!
Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1
- EncinitasDuck
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1158
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:45 pm
- Location: Grants Pass Oregon
Re: Oregon vs Boise State official game thread!
31 - 24 Ducks. Can't wait for Thursday. I am ready for some Football!
- desertfan
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 437
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:29 pm
Re: Oregon vs Boise State official game thread!
Oregon 38 BSU 31
This is going to be an extremely difficult game. This is essentially an elimination game for BSU, with a loss they pretty much lose all chance at a BCS run again this year, so I expect them to be extremely desperate to win this game. Not to mention this is being hyped as the biggest home game in their programs history. That said, Oregon was in a similiar environment last year in the Civil War and we all know how that went. I highly doubt we'll see another blow out win for Oregon but I really expect them to step up and deliver some much deserved pay back and make things much more livable for any Duck fan that lives close to Boise. Go Ducks, F U BSU!
This is going to be an extremely difficult game. This is essentially an elimination game for BSU, with a loss they pretty much lose all chance at a BCS run again this year, so I expect them to be extremely desperate to win this game. Not to mention this is being hyped as the biggest home game in their programs history. That said, Oregon was in a similiar environment last year in the Civil War and we all know how that went. I highly doubt we'll see another blow out win for Oregon but I really expect them to step up and deliver some much deserved pay back and make things much more livable for any Duck fan that lives close to Boise. Go Ducks, F U BSU!
-
Autzenoise
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1196
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:43 pm
- Location: Pendleton
Re: Oregon vs Boise State official game thread!
Oregon 24-10
I think this will be a game that everyone goes into thinking it will be a shootout, but the defense steps up for us, and our offense has to calm down. Last 2 minutes of third quarter game tied 10-10 the Ducks start clicking and Masoli blows over a safety for a long gain on 3rd and long to light the fire.
I think this will be a game that everyone goes into thinking it will be a shootout, but the defense steps up for us, and our offense has to calm down. Last 2 minutes of third quarter game tied 10-10 the Ducks start clicking and Masoli blows over a safety for a long gain on 3rd and long to light the fire.
"Canzano is to sports, what Jerry Springer is to news…"
-
uodux1212
- Senior
- Posts: 3965
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:44 pm
- Location: Portland, OR
Re: Oregon vs Boise State official game thread!
34-24... our depth wins out in the end...

"How do we go from nine to one?" - Chip Kelly
“Our expectations are to win every game we play." - CK
-
akili1133
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 262
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:17 pm
- spinseeker
- Freshman
- Posts: 1391
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:32 am
- Location: Springfield
- Contact:
Re: Oregon vs Boise State official game thread!
Guaranteed we start the game with a medium to deep pass to Maehl or Holland.
Roll from there. 55-28 Ducks.
Roll from there. 55-28 Ducks.
- wheaton4prez
- Senior
- Posts: 3568
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:36 pm
Re: Oregon vs Boise State official game thread!
I've been thinking of the first play as well... tough call. I think simple run with Blount.
-
monster
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 934
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:15 pm
Re: Oregon vs Boise State official game thread!
First play: screen pass to Maehl.
That play is bread and butter for Masoli.
That play is bread and butter for Masoli.
-
SuperDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 4653
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:29 am
- Location: Arizona, USA
- Contact:
Re: Oregon vs Boise State official game thread!
I'm thinking it will be a close game in the first half. They may even jump on us early and have the lead at halftime, but I think Chip will make adjustments and overtake them in the second half.
Oregon 38
Broncos 29
C'mon Thursday!!!!
Oregon 38
Broncos 29
C'mon Thursday!!!!
John 3:36
- RuhlandAsherBestEver
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 349
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:08 am
Re: Oregon vs Boise State official game thread!
65-17 we kill them and then watch them leave silently just like the big house.
- nogerO
- Senior
- Posts: 4516
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:48 pm
- Location: Wyoming
Re: Oregon vs Boise State official game thread!
Ducks blows out the Donkeys. Why? Because we are Oregon and they are Boise friggin state truck driving college. Plus we REALLY, REALLY, REALLY owe them a Good ass kickin'.
Did I mention we are Oregon and they are Boise friggin State?
38-21 For the good guys.
Did I mention we are Oregon and they are Boise friggin State?
38-21 For the good guys.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
-
Greydrake
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 804
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:10 am
Re: Oregon vs Boise State official game thread!
41-24 Ducks
First score will be a Masoli 41 yard run with Dickson in Tazer position setting up double tight end overload on one side to clear a path, with a fake to Blount in the middle.
Sets up the day when we brand an "L" onto the backsides of the Broncos BCS hopes.
He who wins turn over battle and special team play wins the day.
First score will be a Masoli 41 yard run with Dickson in Tazer position setting up double tight end overload on one side to clear a path, with a fake to Blount in the middle.
Sets up the day when we brand an "L" onto the backsides of the Broncos BCS hopes.
He who wins turn over battle and special team play wins the day.
- OreDucks01284
- Senior
- Posts: 3635
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm
- Location: Salem, Oregon
Re: Oregon vs Boise State official game thread!
RuhlandAsherBestEver wrote:65-17 we kill them and then watch them leave silently just like the big house.
i would love to see that happen against boise state

- wheaton4prez
- Senior
- Posts: 3568
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:36 pm
Re: Oregon vs Boise State official game thread!
Kind of have to feel sorry for them when the most famous person from their region is Napoleon Dynamite.

-
TualatinDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 2439
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
- Location: Tualatin
Re: Oregon vs Boise State official game thread!
I have 20 riding on this game with the bar tender at The Hot Seat in Tualatin. If we lose, I am going to ask the biggest guy in the place to hit me so I dont go 37 flavors of balistic!!!!!!!!!!!
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
