Page 2 of 8

Re: Kick Blount off the team

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:40 pm
by Elduderino
Dude should be done. You've got to wonder what was said to make him snap like that.

Re: Kick Blount off the team

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:40 pm
by brich75
this is what will happen. He will be suspended for a few games, he will fall apart with his pouting and his i dont give a f**k attitude he will take himself off the team. the bigger deal anyway was him pushing the oregon player that was trying to hold him back. It looked like he may have thrown a punch at a duck as well.
he is done!!

Oh and bring on nate costa. masoli looked like sh*t bad read bad throws bad ball handling..

Re: Kick Blount off the team

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:40 pm
by Oregon Ownage
It was Frost who was holding him back when he tried to go up in the stands but I agree that he should be removed from the team as it will cause a huge distraction if not removed.

Re: Kick Blount off the team

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:41 pm
by duckgrad99
Autzenoise wrote:I have not missed either being at a game, or watching it in over 10 years. At this point if Blount is not permanently taken off of my Ducks team, I will not watch another game nor spend a dime on their gear. I know you guys dont know me, but this is something I didnt think there would ever be a situation that would make me say this.

That ass hole not only sucker punched the guy, he then went and tried to get into the stands. Then while being pulled away tried to throw a punch at Helfrich (sp). He also went after a couple players, but I didnt catch who they were.

Good bye blount.


Yeah, I cannot believe that happened and that we all had to witness that. Not what you want to see out of a team you love or from a person in general. And yes, Masoli was awful.

Re: Kick Blount off the team

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:41 pm
by Autzenoise
He has proven that he should NOT be representing the University in any way. You guys dont know what else he has done in the off season, and this is an extension of his overall attitude. It is an attitude that helps his fire on the feild, but we CAN NOT have this kind of thing happening while wearing a University of Oregon uniform.

Re: Kick Blount off the team

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:43 pm
by Phenom
This will be horrible for our image...mommies out east won't want to send their children to Oregon.

Re: Kick Blount off the team

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:45 pm
by autzenzoo
Blount acted like a 2 year old who didn't get his way. That guy he cold clocked probably told him the truth; that he ran like pansy today. Get him out of here and bring on LJ.

Re: Kick Blount off the team

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:45 pm
by pillpushingduck
To defend blount, the emotions were high and the boise player shoved him and said something. The part that I think was way out of hand was him pushing fellow teamates. Lets face it...we have a lot of work to do.

Re: Kick Blount off the team

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:47 pm
by brich75
Autzenoise wrote:He has proven that he should NOT be representing the University in any way. You guys dont know what else he has done in the off season, and this is an extension of his overall attitude. It is an attitude that helps his fire on the feild, but we CAN NOT have this kind of thing happening while wearing a University of Oregon uniform.
Im not sure what you are saying because he had zero fire tonight till the game was over and he through his little boy fit

Re: Kick Blount off the team

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:47 pm
by monster
Blount:
Yards: -5
KO's: 1

Re: Kick Blount off the team

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:48 pm
by Greydrake
Autzen I am with you there, I can take the losses, hell most of the games i had to see personally were the bad teams of the 70's. If you lose, do it with dignity.

Re: Kick Blount off the team

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:50 pm
by duckgrad99
I'm also not sure why James didn't play more. A very strange night. And I agree with you guys. Losing is bad enough, but I cannot tolerate punks.

Re: Kick Blount off the team

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:51 pm
by gosterman01
Well that was the best hit of the game. Being serious though he needs kicked off the team that hurt us more than any lose this season bye bye to some recruits,fans, and respect! BS right there I don't know what to do all I can say is hello L James!

Re: Kick Blount off the team

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:52 pm
by monster

Re: Kick Blount off the team

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:54 pm
by brich75
lol that was fast