I would have to say offense. We have been a offensive team for so long. The prestige that the team has built from the offense will be lost and it will show in recruiting (a battle that has been getting tougher to win since recent upgrades in coaching staffs in the PAC10).
Also, I did not want to take the obvious answer, Chip Kelly.
Which unit or individual has the most pressure this weekend?
Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1
- midwestduck82
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 319
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:35 pm
- Location: Michigan
- blackjack17
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 231
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:44 am
- Location: Newport Beach, CA
- Contact:
Re: Which unit or individual has the most pressure this weekend?
it all starts with good blocking from your o-line if you want to do anything, run or throw. O-Line needs to feel the pressure this week and step up. I'd like to see us run to the right side more this game as it seems those guys are bigger and more experienced.