QUACK! Justin Flowe Commits

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
User avatar
lukeyrid13
All-American
Posts: 10475
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: Justin Flowe

Post by lukeyrid13 »

Interesting that we aren’t looking at the tight ends
alxtw
Freshman
Posts: 1265
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:46 pm

Re: Justin Flowe

Post by alxtw »

maxduck wrote:I believe he just scheduled a USC visit for December 14. SC is a mess but a hometown visit the weekend before signing makes them a contender.

Hope he doesn't pull a savell smalls.
HomeSickDuck
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 475
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:42 pm

Re: Justin Flowe

Post by HomeSickDuck »

lukeyrid13 wrote:Interesting that we aren’t looking at the tight ends
Maybe there just isn’t a lot of talent left that we have a realistic shot at and we might go for a grad transfer.
Merganzer
Senior
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:42 am

Re: Justin Flowe

Post by Merganzer »

User avatar
lukeyrid13
All-American
Posts: 10475
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: Justin Flowe

Post by lukeyrid13 »

I love my Ducks, but an hour long interview with a prospects mom? Not sure I'd set aside time for that.
Merganzer
Senior
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:42 am

Re: Justin Flowe

Post by Merganzer »

lukeyrid13 wrote:I love my Ducks, but an hour long interview with a prospects mom? Not sure I'd set aside time for that.
It does illustrate that when we call recruits, "kids", they really are, "kids"
maxduck
Senior
Posts: 3763
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:37 pm

Re: Justin Flowe

Post by maxduck »

Actually I'm listening to parts of it now and it's pretty good. It is both Brown and his mom. The segment when they discuss other recruiting visits starts at about the 31 minute mark. His mom tells a story about a Husky fan ruining the visit by being a jerk.
GrandpaDuck
Senior
Posts: 3306
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:48 pm

Re: Justin Flowe

Post by GrandpaDuck »

maxduck wrote:Actually I'm listening to parts of it now and it's pretty good. It is both Brown and his mom. The segment when they discuss other recruiting visits starts at about the 31 minute mark. His mom tells a story about a Husky fan ruining the visit by being a jerk.
I did the same thing started at the 31 minute mark and listened until the end. I don't follow recruiting as closely as most here but even I felt this was a great listen for anyone interested in the inner workings of recruiting.
User avatar
UofDuck
Senior
Posts: 3945
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:51 pm

Re: Justin Flowe

Post by UofDuck »

Last night has to have some influence on his though process. Might be enough, might not, but watching how aggressive we play D, he'd have to a least think about how'd he'd fit because he plays mean.
User avatar
Phalanx
All Pac-12
Posts: 5044
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:50 pm

Re: Justin Flowe

Post by Phalanx »

I think he ends up at USC.
User avatar
Phenom
All Pac-12
Posts: 9914
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am

Re: Justin Flowe

Post by Phenom »

Biggins thinks the family just doesn't want to burn any bridges and it's a courtesy visit. I don't buy it.
User avatar
UofO8
Senior
Posts: 2538
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:41 pm

Re: Justin Flowe

Post by UofO8 »

Phalanx wrote:I think he ends up at USC.
lol, imagine going to SC right now and wasting away your talent to play for Clay Helton
Image
alxtw
Freshman
Posts: 1265
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:46 pm

Re: Justin Flowe

Post by alxtw »

It feels like he's going to Clemson. While other recruits will post some oregon stuff, Flowe hasn't even twitted about his OV, or retweeted any thing regarding oregon. He has posted and retweeted about Clemson and a little about the canes. I'd love to be as wrong as I was about Kayvon on this one.
User avatar
DuckDuckJuice
Two Star Recruit
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:34 pm

Re: Justin Flowe

Post by DuckDuckJuice »

Clemson just offered another 5 star linebacker and he committed. He was thought to be their backup plan if they weren’t getting Flowe.
User avatar
DuckDuckJuice
Two Star Recruit
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:34 pm

Re: Justin Flowe

Post by DuckDuckJuice »

Post Reply