Page 2 of 7

Re: Early Signing Day 2024

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2024 8:01 am
by StevensTechU
OregonFan4Life wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2024 7:47 am I’ll be very curious to see how today goes, it does sound like Oregon missed on their top targets to finish the class. Sounds like Jahkeem Stewart is going to LSU or USC, Pickett is beteeen LSU and Miami, and Offord is sticking with Ohio State. Hope I’m wrong but this could end up being the biggest national signing day letdown under Lanning so far especially if Dallas Wilson flips to Florida or Miami.
One man's highest average recruit ranking in the country is another man's doom and gloom.

Re: Early Signing Day 2024

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2024 8:12 am
by OregonFan4Life
StevensTechU wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2024 8:01 am
OregonFan4Life wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2024 7:47 am I’ll be very curious to see how today goes, it does sound like Oregon missed on their top targets to finish the class. Sounds like Jahkeem Stewart is going to LSU or USC, Pickett is beteeen LSU and Miami, and Offord is sticking with Ohio State. Hope I’m wrong but this could end up being the biggest national signing day letdown under Lanning so far especially if Dallas Wilson flips to Florida or Miami.
One man's highest average recruit ranking in the country is another man's doom and gloom.
I don’t mean the class, but signing day itself.

Re: Early Signing Day 2024

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2024 8:17 am
by OregonFan4Life
Cure stuck with Kansas St.

Re: Early Signing Day 2024

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2024 8:21 am
by OregonFan4Life
Vander Ploog signed.

Re: Early Signing Day 2024

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2024 8:26 am
by OregonFan4Life
Akili Smith Jr signs.

Re: Early Signing Day 2024

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2024 8:37 am
by OregonFan4Life
Dakorien Moore and Demetri Manning sign.

Re: Early Signing Day 2024

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2024 9:05 am
by bellsduck
Olesh has to see what Oregon can offer with Cure going elsewhere.

Re: Early Signing Day 2024

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2024 9:20 am
by justin_f
OregonFan4Life wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2024 7:47 am I’ll be very curious to see how today goes, it does sound like Oregon missed on their top targets to finish the class. Sounds like Jahkeem Stewart is going to LSU or USC, Pickett is beteeen LSU and Miami, and Offord is sticking with Ohio State. Hope I’m wrong but this could end up being the biggest national signing day letdown under Lanning so far especially if Dallas Wilson flips to Florida or Miami.
Do you suffer from anxiety?

Re: Early Signing Day 2024

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2024 9:36 am
by DmoneyDuck
The way Dan identifies talent and maneuvers the Portal, losses on the recruiting trail don't sting like they used to. Stinks Cure stuck with K-State but we'll be just fine. Love adding the top 2 WR in Moore and Wilson!

Re: Early Signing Day 2024

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2024 9:40 am
by Duck07
DmoneyDuck wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2024 9:36 am The way Dan identifies talent and maneuvers the Portal, losses on the recruiting trail don't sting like they used to. Stinks Cure stuck with K-State but we'll be just fine. Love adding the top 2 WR in Moore and Wilson!
Not to do "that" stuff, but after STU brought up Andrew Olesh a few weeks back and watching their HL comparisons I came away liking Olesh more.

Cure will get a chance to be "the" guy in the KSU offense so probably a great fit in the end for him.

Re: Early Signing Day 2024

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2024 9:52 am
by OregonFan4Life
DmoneyDuck wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2024 9:36 am The way Dan identifies talent and maneuvers the Portal, losses on the recruiting trail don't sting like they used to. Stinks Cure stuck with K-State but we'll be just fine. Love adding the top 2 WR in Moore and Wilson!
Agreed, I wasn’t bummed about Cure that much, but that’s also cause I’m more excited about the TE we got next year too. I think this year Dan is more focused on an efficient class which we certainly have. This team still has a lot of young talent on the team which I think will play a significant role next year.

Re: Early Signing Day 2024

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2024 9:57 am
by OregonFan4Life
justin_f wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2024 9:20 am
OregonFan4Life wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2024 7:47 am I’ll be very curious to see how today goes, it does sound like Oregon missed on their top targets to finish the class. Sounds like Jahkeem Stewart is going to LSU or USC, Pickett is beteeen LSU and Miami, and Offord is sticking with Ohio State. Hope I’m wrong but this could end up being the biggest national signing day letdown under Lanning so far especially if Dallas Wilson flips to Florida or Miami.
Do you suffer from anxiety?
lol no, I LOVE this class! I’ve said that a million times. I probably should’ve said more uneventful signing day. So far Lanning has had fantastic signing days I just thought today might be uneventful compared to the others cause the class is already shaping up so good even if they don’t get land any of the remaining top targets today.

Re: Early Signing Day 2024

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2024 10:00 am
by OregonFan4Life
Offord stepped away from the table during his live feed, looks like he’s struggling with making his final decision. He may end up taking some more time and if so I certainly wouldn’t blame him, big decision.

Re: Early Signing Day 2024

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2024 10:14 am
by webfoots2001
OregonFan4Life wrote:I’ll be very curious to see how today goes, it does sound like Oregon missed on their top targets to finish the class. Sounds like Jahkeem Stewart is going to LSU or USC, Pickett is beteeen LSU and Miami, and Offord is sticking with Ohio State. Hope I’m wrong but this could end up being the biggest national signing day letdown under Lanning so far especially if Dallas Wilson flips to Florida or Miami.
Even in recruiting…

Re: Early Signing Day 2024

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2024 10:17 am
by OregonFan4Life
We got Jaron Keawe-Sagapolutele!