whosyourwally wrote: Tue Mar 04, 2025 9:24 pm
Anyone remember that Whosyourwally guy who called this team a joke a few weeks ago? That guy’s an idiot.
Bamba found the serum Cousinard drank at the same point last year? It’s unbelievable how, every year, Altman has players that have looked lost all year learn how to crawl, walk, run, and fly in a matter of games late in the season.
That energy on d was fun to watch. They’re really rallying around each other.
Most importantly, they won a game when the 3 wasn’t falling. That’s huge.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha but agreed! Gritty performance. Love the grit from Bamba and Evans today.
Great win! 6 straight
Re: Indiana @ Oregon (Tue 6 PM, FS1)
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2025 11:23 pm
by greenyellow
Re: Indiana @ Oregon (Tue 6 PM, FS1)
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2025 11:25 pm
by OregonFan4Life
Bamba is my player or the game for his defense! Loved his full court relentless defense all game long!
It was great to see Oregon gut out a win despite shooting so poorly and Indiana making way more than usually from 3. I was worried about the possibility of this team over-relying on the three, not anymore after that win!
Offense was a little off, largely due to Indiana’s tough defense; mainly Ballo (that dude plays fantastic defense) but also felt like the guards were too indecisive at times. I’m sure Altman will address that. I can’t believe this is the same team that lost 5 in a row including getting embarrassed by UCLA!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Re: Indiana @ Oregon (Tue 6 PM, FS1)
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2025 11:12 am
by UOducksTK1
Oregon will likely play Indiana/Ohio State in the Big Ten tournament.
They are playing next and winner gets 9th seed, loser gets 8th seed. Oregon and Illinois are currently tied (7/8 sees currently, with Illinois holding the tiebreaker).
Personally, I want whatever seed has us against Michigan instead of Michigan State. So probably the 7 seed.
Re: Indiana @ Oregon (Tue 6 PM, FS1)
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2025 7:49 am
by droop10
UOducksTK1 wrote: Wed Mar 05, 2025 11:12 am
Oregon will likely play Indiana/Ohio State in the Big Ten tournament.
They are playing next and winner gets 9th seed, loser gets 8th seed. Oregon and Illinois are currently tied (7/8 sees currently, with Illinois holding the tiebreaker).
Personally, I want whatever seed has us against Michigan instead of Michigan State. So probably the 7 seed.
I’m kind of ok with losing in the second round, so let it be to Michigan St. I'd obviously be happy with winning the conference tournament, but since they don’t really need it, I’d rather they not play 4 games in 4 days, and rest up a bit for the NCAA tourney. I think it’ll be important for guys like Bittle and Shelstad who will have to play huge minutes in the tourney for them to win games.
Re: Indiana @ Oregon (Tue 6 PM, FS1)
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2025 8:20 pm
by greenyellow
Oregon locked into the 8 seed with Illinois beating Purdue.
greenyellow wrote: Fri Mar 07, 2025 8:20 pm
Oregon locked into the 8 seed with Illinois beating Purdue.
Yeah, it was tough knowing who to root for in that game. Purdue losing might help Oregon in the big tournament seeding while hurting in the conference tournament.
Re: Indiana @ Oregon (Tue 6 PM, FS1)
Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2025 4:07 pm
by greenyellow
Oregon gets Indiana in the 2nd round after the Hoosiers beat Ohio State today.
Re: Indiana @ Oregon (Tue 6 PM, FS1)
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2025 9:47 am
by UOducksTK1
Awful for us. I really think we could beat a team like Michigan in the 2nd round. Sad we couldn’t get 7 seed.
Oh wells… start with win on huskies and we’ll worry about the rest later.