Page 3 of 4

Re: Sim 6 Discussion (Days 31-35)

Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:21 pm
by Brophdog88
or play him at Center actually, that would be the better adjustment for now

Re: Sim 6 Discussion (Days 31-35)

Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:23 pm
by Brophdog88
its depressing how meh Ducky made Jordan's handles...wtf at 4.8 turnovers dude?

Re: Sim 6 Discussion (Days 31-35)

Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:30 pm
by UOducksTK1
Brophdog88 wrote:its depressing how meh Ducky made Jordan's handles...wtf at 4.8 turnovers dude?
Do you not read any posts? File was generated. I don't have time to spend life on making a league file. Just doing this for the fun of the Duck fans here.

This will be low effort from me compared to the past me. My work life and personal life take up too much time. I'd love to put more time into it, but just too difficult. However, I still want to keep things reasonable, so I'll try to put a little more detail in the draft file.

Re: Sim 6 Discussion (Days 31-35)

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:04 am
by lukeyrid13
Yeah I like that this league is low key, no minimum 200 posts a day to keep up and what not.

I know Jordan's turnovers couldn't really be fixed but we did have the draft file up for several days and TK fixed probably 25 gripes, so he was willing to make adjustments.

Re: Sim 6 Discussion (Days 31-35)

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:08 am
by Zyme
Another up and down sim. This team can't fgure out if it wants to be good or suck.

Re: Sim 6 Discussion (Days 31-35)

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:41 am
by UOducksTK1
lukeyrid13 wrote:Yeah I like that this league is low key, no minimum 200 posts a day to keep up and what not.

I know Jordan's turnovers couldn't really be fixed but we did have the draft file up for several days and TK fixed probably 25 gripes, so he was willing to make adjustments.
Honestly, in hindsight, I should have comped roster and done a test sim. And if any numbers were crazy off, we could have adjusted before starting.

Oh well though, a few things off here and there keeps it a little more fresh anyway.

BTW 10 day sim tomorrow cuz of the snowy weather?? eh? eh?

Re: Sim 6 Discussion (Days 31-35)

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:43 am
by pudgejeff
UOducksTK1 wrote:
lukeyrid13 wrote:Yeah I like that this league is low key, no minimum 200 posts a day to keep up and what not.

I know Jordan's turnovers couldn't really be fixed but we did have the draft file up for several days and TK fixed probably 25 gripes, so he was willing to make adjustments.
Honestly, in hindsight, I should have comped roster and done a test sim. And if any numbers were crazy off, we could have adjusted before starting.

Oh well though, a few things off here and there keeps it a little more fresh anyway.

BTW 10 day sim tomorrow cuz of the snowy weather?? eh? eh?
I'm all in for that! I'd be down for 10 days sims everyday, but that's prolly cause I'm not trying to in this year lol

Re: Sim 6 Discussion (Days 31-35)

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:44 am
by dthomas=ddixon
UOducksTK1 wrote:
dthomas=ddixon wrote:4-1 with my loss in OT by 3 to the blazers.
Getting Eddie Johnson was smart, you needed a #1 scorer.
Yeah he was the perfect add. Now I gotta figure out if this teams going to be on the cusp of contending so I can add a few more pieces for picks (depth mostly) or just let it ride and build through the draft. Johnson is the only old guy on the team so it's an interesting situation.

Couple observations after going through the team stats:

Gone from last in the league to 10th in rebounding in 3 weeks. Definitely a big part of the turnaround.

Second in the league in steals 11.2 a game, 0.1 away from being tied for first.

Tied for second in block per game at 8.2.

All that and I'm still allowing 95 points a game, 8th worst in the league!

Benoit Benjamin is a beast: 17 ppg, 12.5 rpg (2nd in the league), and 3.5 bpg (6th)

Re: Sim 6 Discussion (Days 31-35)

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:14 am
by eddy_zamora
I'm putting myself on a self-imposed trade ban. 3-1 with Parish looking like he is 25 instead of 35. Magic is playing like he caught something *wink*. Finally found a scoring option.

Re: Sim 6 Discussion (Days 31-35)

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:41 am
by FlDuckFan
UOducksTK1 wrote:
lukeyrid13 wrote:Yeah I like that this league is low key, no minimum 200 posts a day to keep up and what not.

I know Jordan's turnovers couldn't really be fixed but we did have the draft file up for several days and TK fixed probably 25 gripes, so he was willing to make adjustments.
Honestly, in hindsight, I should have comped roster and done a test sim. And if any numbers were crazy off, we could have adjusted before starting.

Oh well though, a few things off here and there keeps it a little more fresh anyway.

BTW 10 day sim tomorrow cuz of the snowy weather?? eh? eh?

Snow?!? What is that ?
I'm down for a 10 day sim.

Re: Sim 6 Discussion (Days 31-35)

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:21 am
by pudgejeff
FlDuckFan wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:
lukeyrid13 wrote:Yeah I like that this league is low key, no minimum 200 posts a day to keep up and what not.

I know Jordan's turnovers couldn't really be fixed but we did have the draft file up for several days and TK fixed probably 25 gripes, so he was willing to make adjustments.
Honestly, in hindsight, I should have comped roster and done a test sim. And if any numbers were crazy off, we could have adjusted before starting.

Oh well though, a few things off here and there keeps it a little more fresh anyway.

BTW 10 day sim tomorrow cuz of the snowy weather?? eh? eh?

Snow?!? What is that ?
I'm down for a 10 day sim.
It's something we're supposed to get another 7 in of today.

Re: Sim 6 Discussion (Days 31-35)

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:43 am
by 303DucksFan
Can't seem to beat the damn Mavs.

Re: Sim 6 Discussion (Days 31-35)

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:35 am
by gregspechtismyhero
pudgejeff wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:
lukeyrid13 wrote:Yeah I like that this league is low key, no minimum 200 posts a day to keep up and what not.

I know Jordan's turnovers couldn't really be fixed but we did have the draft file up for several days and TK fixed probably 25 gripes, so he was willing to make adjustments.
Honestly, in hindsight, I should have comped roster and done a test sim. And if any numbers were crazy off, we could have adjusted before starting.

Oh well though, a few things off here and there keeps it a little more fresh anyway.

BTW 10 day sim tomorrow cuz of the snowy weather?? eh? eh?
I'm all in for that! I'd be down for 10 days sims everyday, but that's prolly cause I'm not trying to in this year lol
Agreed, maybe 10 day sims after the trade deadline?

Re: Sim 6 Discussion (Days 31-35)

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:01 pm
by Oregon Ownage
303DucksFan wrote:Can't seem to beat the damn Mavs.
Can I play you every week? :D

Re: Sim 6 Discussion (Days 31-35)

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:59 pm
by SwaggyC
I'm so happy with Mark Jackson :o