Page 3 of 3

Re: LIVE CHAT TUESDAY: finish PLAYOFFS and announce LOTTERY

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:32 am
by Phenom
UOducksTK1 wrote:
Phenom wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:Meh if two GMs can't make it then, that would be kinda unfair. I guess we could just delay the lottery, and keep the Playoffs going at the same rate?
Are we ever going to get a chat where everyone can make it?
Well for the lottery, I'll still do it live, so whoever wants to be there can see it.
Sounds good.

Re: NO live chat today (No lottery either)

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:44 am
by dthomas=ddixon
I have commitments almost every night so just moving this to another night won't change anything for me. I'm fine with doing it via text. Tommorrow night I will be in church so I'll have zero access and thursday night I have class till 10 where I'm usually taking furious notes and have very little time for anything else.

Re: LIVE CHAT TUESDAY: finish PLAYOFFS and announce LOTTERY

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:06 am
by pudgejeff
UOducksTK1 wrote:Meh if two GMs can't make it then, that would be kinda unfair. I guess we could just delay the lottery, and keep the Playoffs going at the same rate?
I just worry with so few GM's involved that people will start to get bored/lose interest in the league, I mean we're talking 4 more days at least.

Re: NO live chat today (No lottery either)

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:16 am
by Phenom
Wait, why not lottery?

Re: NO live chat today (No lottery either)

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:51 am
by pudgejeff
Phenom wrote:Wait, why not lottery?
Can't do lottery until the season is over I'm assuming.

Re: NO live chat today (No lottery either)

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:57 am
by Zyme
Im ok with either

Re: LIVE CHAT TUESDAY: finish PLAYOFFS and announce LOTTERY

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:01 pm
by UOducksTK1
pudgejeff wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:Meh if two GMs can't make it then, that would be kinda unfair. I guess we could just delay the lottery, and keep the Playoffs going at the same rate?
I just worry with so few GM's involved that people will start to get bored/lose interest in the league, I mean we're talking 4 more days at least.
Understandable, but at the same time if GMs can't make DC changes due to work, I think that's not fair to them either.

I'll try to get it done quicker. I have phone #s for 3 of the GMs. It's really just dmoney that we gotta work around. So if Blazers don't make it to the championship, I think we should be done by tomorrow.

Re: LIVE CHAT TUESDAY: finish PLAYOFFS and announce LOTTERY

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:23 pm
by pudgejeff
UOducksTK1 wrote:
pudgejeff wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:Meh if two GMs can't make it then, that would be kinda unfair. I guess we could just delay the lottery, and keep the Playoffs going at the same rate?
I just worry with so few GM's involved that people will start to get bored/lose interest in the league, I mean we're talking 4 more days at least.
Understandable, but at the same time if GMs can't make DC changes due to work, I think that's not fair to them either.

I'll try to get it done quicker. I have phone #s for 3 of the GMs. It's really just dmoney that we gotta work around. So if Blazers don't make it to the championship, I think we should be done by tomorrow.
I definitely agree, I was thinking something like a double sim night, allow for DC change in between. But I know that means extra work for you in the same night.

Re: LIVE CHAT TUESDAY: finish PLAYOFFS and announce LOTTERY

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:43 pm
by DmoneyDuck
UOducksTK1 wrote:
pudgejeff wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:Meh if two GMs can't make it then, that would be kinda unfair. I guess we could just delay the lottery, and keep the Playoffs going at the same rate?
I just worry with so few GM's involved that people will start to get bored/lose interest in the league, I mean we're talking 4 more days at least.
Understandable, but at the same time if GMs can't make DC changes due to work, I think that's not fair to them either.

I'll try to get it done quicker. I have phone #s for 3 of the GMs. It's really just dmoney that we gotta work around. So if Blazers don't make it to the championship, I think we should be done by tomorrow.
The fix is in!!!! :shock:

Re: LIVE CHAT TUESDAY: finish PLAYOFFS and announce LOTTERY

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:45 pm
by lukeyrid13
DmoneyDuck wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:
pudgejeff wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:Meh if two GMs can't make it then, that would be kinda unfair. I guess we could just delay the lottery, and keep the Playoffs going at the same rate?
I just worry with so few GM's involved that people will start to get bored/lose interest in the league, I mean we're talking 4 more days at least.
Understandable, but at the same time if GMs can't make DC changes due to work, I think that's not fair to them either.

I'll try to get it done quicker. I have phone #s for 3 of the GMs. It's really just dmoney that we gotta work around. So if Blazers don't make it to the championship, I think we should be done by tomorrow.
The fix is in!!!! :shock:
:lol:

Re: LIVE CHAT TUESDAY: finish PLAYOFFS and announce LOTTERY

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:00 pm
by UOducksTK1
DmoneyDuck wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:
pudgejeff wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:Meh if two GMs can't make it then, that would be kinda unfair. I guess we could just delay the lottery, and keep the Playoffs going at the same rate?
I just worry with so few GM's involved that people will start to get bored/lose interest in the league, I mean we're talking 4 more days at least.
Understandable, but at the same time if GMs can't make DC changes due to work, I think that's not fair to them either.

I'll try to get it done quicker. I have phone #s for 3 of the GMs. It's really just dmoney that we gotta work around. So if Blazers don't make it to the championship, I think we should be done by tomorrow.
The fix is in!!!! :shock:
haha

Re: LIVE CHAT TUESDAY: finish PLAYOFFS and announce LOTTERY

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:48 pm
by Zyme
UOducksTK1 wrote:
DmoneyDuck wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:
pudgejeff wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:Meh if two GMs can't make it then, that would be kinda unfair. I guess we could just delay the lottery, and keep the Playoffs going at the same rate?
I just worry with so few GM's involved that people will start to get bored/lose interest in the league, I mean we're talking 4 more days at least.
Understandable, but at the same time if GMs can't make DC changes due to work, I think that's not fair to them either.

I'll try to get it done quicker. I have phone #s for 3 of the GMs. It's really just dmoney that we gotta work around. So if Blazers don't make it to the championship, I think we should be done by tomorrow.
The fix is in!!!! :shock:
haha
I've got my eyes on TK, he ain't pulling anything on my watch.

You hear my my eyes are on you.

Re: LIVE CHAT TUESDAY: finish PLAYOFFS and announce LOTTERY

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:18 pm
by FlDuckFan
Zyme wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:
DmoneyDuck wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:
pudgejeff wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:Meh if two GMs can't make it then, that would be kinda unfair. I guess we could just delay the lottery, and keep the Playoffs going at the same rate?
I just worry with so few GM's involved that people will start to get bored/lose interest in the league, I mean we're talking 4 more days at least.
Understandable, but at the same time if GMs can't make DC changes due to work, I think that's not fair to them either.

I'll try to get it done quicker. I have phone #s for 3 of the GMs. It's really just dmoney that we gotta work around. So if Blazers don't make it to the championship, I think we should be done by tomorrow.
The fix is in!!!! :shock:
haha
I've got my eyes on TK, he ain't pulling anything on my watch.

You hear my my eyes are on you.
In all fairness this is an NBA sim , and what would the NBA be without a little bit of a tomfoolery behind the scenes?

Re: NO live chat today (No lottery either)

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:46 pm
by Zyme
Kings-Lakers amiright?