FA Day 4-5 Friday night (Get bids in by 5 pm pst)
Moderators: UOducksTK1, Zyme, lukeyrid13, Oregon Ownage
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40560
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Phenom
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 9914
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am
Re: FA Day 2-3 Thursday night
lol yeah, that must be weird.FlDuckFan wrote:I keep forgetting most of you are on PST , I come in here thinking wow it's 12:30 and forget to subtract 3 hours.
- pudgejeff
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5014
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:21 am
- GM: Sacramento Kings GM
Re: FA Day 2-3 Thursday night
I'll be on in 10
- pudgejeff
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5014
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:21 am
- GM: Sacramento Kings GM
Re: FA Day 2-3 Thursday night
Live in chat?UOducksTK1 wrote:Gonna process all these...
- Phenom
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 9914
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am
Re: FA Day 2-3 Thursday night
You know we're hooked when we're fiending for day 2 and 3 of FA live.pudgejeff wrote:Live in chat?UOducksTK1 wrote:Gonna process all these...
- pudgejeff
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5014
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:21 am
- GM: Sacramento Kings GM
Re: FA Day 2-3 Thursday night
I can't put my MLE or LLE bids in until someone accepts my cap room lolPhenom wrote:You know we're hooked when we're fiending for day 2 and 3 of FA live.pudgejeff wrote:Live in chat?UOducksTK1 wrote:Gonna process all these...
- Zyme
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5580
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:35 pm
- GM: New York Knicks GM
Re: FA Day 2-3 Thursday night
I wanted my LLE, one of the main reason I shotgunned my capspace. KP was the only one who decided he wanted it.pudgejeff wrote:I can't put my MLE or LLE bids in until someone accepts my cap room lolPhenom wrote:You know we're hooked when we're fiending for day 2 and 3 of FA live.pudgejeff wrote:Live in chat?UOducksTK1 wrote:Gonna process all these...
DASL1 Rings: '93, '94
K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)
K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)
- pudgejeff
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5014
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:21 am
- GM: Sacramento Kings GM
Re: FA Day 2-3 Thursday night
5 people in chat if anyone else wants to join
- eddy_zamora
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 654
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:42 pm
- GM: Seattle Supersonics GM
-
rpmunn
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 590
- Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:49 pm
- GM: Washington Bullets
Re: FA Day 2-3 Thursday night
pudgejeff wrote:5 people in chat if anyone else wants to join
How do I get in?
-
bellsduck
- Senior
- Posts: 3819
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:40 am
- GM: Utah Jazz
Re: FA Day 2-3 Thursday night
Main Board Index has a Chat link.rpmunn wrote:pudgejeff wrote:5 people in chat if anyone else wants to join
How do I get in?
- Phenom
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 9914
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am
Re: FA Day 2-3 Thursday night
Pitbull?eddy_zamora wrote:I'll be down soon, just preformed a show.
- eddy_zamora
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 654
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:42 pm
- GM: Seattle Supersonics GM
Re: FA Day 2-3 Thursday night
Lol nah, I'm in theatre for my schoolPhenom wrote:Pitbull?eddy_zamora wrote:I'll be down soon, just preformed a show.
SUPERSONICS GM
- Zyme
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5580
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:35 pm
- GM: New York Knicks GM
Re: FA Day 2-3 Thursday night
Oh so you are a thespian. You speak both sides of the monologue, if you catch my drift.eddy_zamora wrote:Lol nah, I'm in theatre for my schoolPhenom wrote:Pitbull?eddy_zamora wrote:I'll be down soon, just preformed a show.
Not that there is anything wrong with that.
DASL1 Rings: '93, '94
K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)
K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)
- eddy_zamora
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 654
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:42 pm
- GM: Seattle Supersonics GM
Re: FA Day 2-3 Thursday night
That's very true aha. It's weird, I went from a QB1 to a choir singer and a Thespian.Zyme wrote:Oh so you are a thespian. You speak both sides of the monologue, if you catch my drift.eddy_zamora wrote:Lol nah, I'm in theatre for my schoolPhenom wrote:Pitbull?eddy_zamora wrote:I'll be down soon, just preformed a show.
Not that there is anything wrong with that.
SUPERSONICS GM
