Page 3 of 4

Re: FA Day 2-3 Thursday night

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:50 pm
by UOducksTK1
Gonna process all these...

Re: FA Day 2-3 Thursday night

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:50 pm
by Phenom
FlDuckFan wrote:I keep forgetting most of you are on PST , I come in here thinking wow it's 12:30 and forget to subtract 3 hours.
lol yeah, that must be weird.

Re: FA Day 2-3 Thursday night

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:53 pm
by pudgejeff
I'll be on in 10

Re: FA Day 2-3 Thursday night

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:12 pm
by pudgejeff
UOducksTK1 wrote:Gonna process all these...
Live in chat?

Re: FA Day 2-3 Thursday night

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:16 pm
by Phenom
pudgejeff wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:Gonna process all these...
Live in chat?
You know we're hooked when we're fiending for day 2 and 3 of FA live. :lol:

Re: FA Day 2-3 Thursday night

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:19 pm
by pudgejeff
Phenom wrote:
pudgejeff wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:Gonna process all these...
Live in chat?
You know we're hooked when we're fiending for day 2 and 3 of FA live. :lol:
I can't put my MLE or LLE bids in until someone accepts my cap room lol

Re: FA Day 2-3 Thursday night

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:24 pm
by Zyme
pudgejeff wrote:
Phenom wrote:
pudgejeff wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:Gonna process all these...
Live in chat?
You know we're hooked when we're fiending for day 2 and 3 of FA live. :lol:
I can't put my MLE or LLE bids in until someone accepts my cap room lol
I wanted my LLE, one of the main reason I shotgunned my capspace. KP was the only one who decided he wanted it.

Re: FA Day 2-3 Thursday night

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:33 pm
by pudgejeff
5 people in chat if anyone else wants to join

Re: FA Day 2-3 Thursday night

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:34 pm
by eddy_zamora
I'll be down soon, just preformed a show.

Re: FA Day 2-3 Thursday night

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:36 pm
by rpmunn
pudgejeff wrote:5 people in chat if anyone else wants to join

How do I get in?

Re: FA Day 2-3 Thursday night

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:39 pm
by bellsduck
rpmunn wrote:
pudgejeff wrote:5 people in chat if anyone else wants to join

How do I get in?
Main Board Index has a Chat link.

Re: FA Day 2-3 Thursday night

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:41 pm
by Phenom
eddy_zamora wrote:I'll be down soon, just preformed a show.
Pitbull? :lol:

Re: FA Day 2-3 Thursday night

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:51 pm
by eddy_zamora
Phenom wrote:
eddy_zamora wrote:I'll be down soon, just preformed a show.
Pitbull? :lol:
Lol nah, I'm in theatre for my school

Re: FA Day 2-3 Thursday night

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:03 am
by Zyme
eddy_zamora wrote:
Phenom wrote:
eddy_zamora wrote:I'll be down soon, just preformed a show.
Pitbull? :lol:
Lol nah, I'm in theatre for my school
Oh so you are a thespian. You speak both sides of the monologue, if you catch my drift.





Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Re: FA Day 2-3 Thursday night

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:50 am
by eddy_zamora
Zyme wrote:
eddy_zamora wrote:
Phenom wrote:
eddy_zamora wrote:I'll be down soon, just preformed a show.
Pitbull? :lol:
Lol nah, I'm in theatre for my school
Oh so you are a thespian. You speak both sides of the monologue, if you catch my drift.





Not that there is anything wrong with that.
That's very true aha. It's weird, I went from a QB1 to a choir singer and a Thespian.